ASYLUM - 61

ASYLUM - 61

When impeccable jane gave a name mew to her child to please robinson, i want her beat to death. Becky said irritatingly.

But mew baby love change everything, his soft baby hand change me alot. When ever i am sad although he is kid he can understand easely, he touch my cheek with his soft hand to bring back happiness. Always running around me caring for me, hugging me alot give more pleasure to me,

His nightmare made me realise he is the mew from the past, i felt more guilt toward for what i did to mew. I love this boy. Now i understand why everyone is more obsessed over mew. His loving and caring nature no one can beat him. His sweet smile change everyone heart. I thought god gave me second chance to rectify my sin. So i cherished him.

When i find out the secret marriage of mew to a boy,  i never thought it was gulf.

When Robinson blabbering gulf is back i thought he got mad due to his old-age. But when i see gulf comming out of mew closet A second my heart stop. Even got fainted, He is here for mew. Unrequited love story. Becky smirk.

it is old gulf, his eye show that clearly l want mew to throw gulf out of his life. So i ask gulf politely to reveal the truth to mew, You better confess him, i said to gulf clearly.

But still was in confuse why mew did not hate gulf, maybe gulf did not reveal the whole truth to mew, that bastard is so cunning becky curse gulf.

Mew will hate gulf if he know how madman gulf is. How gulf torture mew in his past life.

I want to get rid of gulf once for all. Don't do a child play agns. Becky said in stern voice.

With mew hand I'll get rid of gulf, i want to see him suffer. Gulf is not a baby but a cunning fox.

She look at agns who is sitting in the sofa quietly listening to becky speech.

By this time he must have realise not to trust me. But mew trust me, gulf can't break my bond between me and mew. As gulf know that i fully supported their relationship in front of mew.

If we make a move, gulf is good in counter attack, it will backfire us. We should wait for gulf move.

Agns slowly nod his head.

Great grandma do i look like thar, agns asked looking at becky.

who said that becky ask in confuse.

Mew said that i look like thar boy of his past life, that's why gulf hate me.

Thar is mew first love and they are married in his past life. I have seen thar once, his face covered with blood while he was dragged to the basement of my house in the mountain.

Agns smirked i didn't know that, mew did not said any thing to me. his sorrowful face turn into bright.

Not so soon agns, he is the one who raped gulf, leave him to death, mew would have kill thar if he know the truth.

So don't be stupid and expose yourself infront of mew that i am thar from past life. Thar is the Main culprit for their unrequited love story.

So i am bad man, agns ask in a cold voice. Becky noded no, gulf is. she replied politely.

More i think about gulf with mew, more i get anger, gulf dont deserve mew.becky said in a cold tone.

When we break mew, you should be their to console mew,
Mew should never turn back for gulf. i want see gulf in pain, he have to end up in mental asylum. It is where he belong. I'll make sure of it becky said in a cold tone.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love.