EVEN MORE - 64

EVEN MORE - 64

Gulf abruptly get up from the bed. Soak in swet. He was in fear and guilt. I hate you gulf, I won't forgive you, you are an animal mew shout in anger. Bang in his head again and again like hammer hit him.

I didn't do it on purpose mew, gulf cryed his whole body shake in fear. Don't hate me, tears in his eyes flow fast.

Mew look at him in shock. Crawl toward gulf and sit beside him on the bed, i just a nightmare gulf, not real. Mew pacify gulf by touching his head rub it softly. Mew pulled him slowly and hugged him to his chest. Rub out the tears from his cheek.

Please don't leave me mew,  Gulf cry on mew chest and hugged him tightly in fear. Mew rub on gulf back to relax him.

Gulf is in more fear, he is not ready to look at mew. I am sorry mew, i am sorry gulf murmur for forcing you on the bed and gulf cry desperately.

Mew look at him in shock,  you didn't forced me on the bed gulf. Mew said in a low tone.

Mew understand gulf got a nightmare like him.
GUlf look at me, you have all the right to pull me to the bed, i would never say no to you. I am your husband. Why would i say no to you.

Even if i had a hard core sex with you, i would enjoy having sex with you all day long. Bottom or top i don't care. No pleasure without pain right. Mew teas gulf.

Let try in real, a hard core sex, mew lift gulf chin up to make him look at him. Hardcore sex,  mew raise his eyebrows excitedly look at gulf.

Gulf noded no and lean on mew chest. Mew felt relief. Finally gulf stopped crying. Fall into a sleep. Hugged him tightly. Just a bad dream gulf. Mew murmur. And hug him tightly.

Till now in their bed,  mew try his level best not to hurt gulf. He know how weak gulf mind is. Mew don't want to provoke him. Even gulf love this soft sweet sex rather than the brutal sex that he had in past life. He love and enjoy mew flirting and foreplay on the bed. Should say gulf is addicted to it.

After a while.
They walk on the seashore.
If some one see your swollen face and red eye, people will think i forced you on the bed,  mew tease gulf. No one know that you raped me on your dream. Mew lauf loud.

Gulf make a grumpy face. That's one think is missing continue, mew tease. Laughing all the way enjoy teasing gulf.

Gulf wear a sunglass and walk beside mew, keep a few meter distance on the beach.

Seeing a girl showing signal to mew. Gulf jump to mew and hold mew hand tightly and cling on his shoulder. Mine mine gulf murmur.

Mew laugh at his behavior. Mew love this grump gulf. Mew is falling in love with gulf even more.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love.