MISUNDERSTANDING - 59

Mew put down the bag and look at the bed room in penthouse, for past two days gulf look little lost, always in a deep thought.

Mew want to clear the misunderstanding happened between agns and gulf.

Mew come close and sit beside gulf on the bed. Mew slowly strock gulf hair, looking at him smile a little,  believe me gulf i have only eye for you,. He lean on and kissed gulf forehead.

Gulf weekly smile looking at mew, dark circles around his eyes show that he didn't sleep good.

Nothing is more important than you. Mew said softly,  mew hold his finger caress it lightly.

Gulf knew, mew look sad.

I am fine mew, he said softly.

I want to confess everything to you gulf. From now on i won't hide anything from you, mew said softly looking at gulf.

Gulf look little surprised, more mew open more they become close, he want that so badly. He want more close to mew.

I maybe a jerk, that was before i met you, trust me. I'll never hurt you or betray you. To me, you are the most important person in the world, mew said in a one go.

Mew continue
Trust me, when agns cry holding my leg while he proposing me, i felt sad for him, i grow up with him. Never seen him crying,  i felt sad seeing him in that condition, that why i didn't reject his proposal, he is a brother to me, nothing more nothing less, that's why i just walked away. I have no feeling for him. Mew said softly.

With the little hesitation mew continue, I had a dream about you and agns in the basement on the mountain house, mew said in a very low tone.

Incident gulf remember mew killed himself to save thar. Suddenly he become sad, pain in his heart unbearable. He couldn't able to look up at mew.

Mew understand gulf is sad but he want clear the misunderstanding happened between them.

I didn't remember much, but i am assure i didn't kill myself only for thar. Mew said softly looking at gulf.

When becky said "my death can bring peace in you "  all i thought was, it is because of me you turn into that madness.. I want to stop it. I want you to have a peaceful normal life that you lived when i was far awar from you.

Gulf pulled mew kissed him on the lips,  lean on mew shoulder, please don't talk about it, i beg you, gulf said in trembling tone, crying on mew shoulder.

Mew wrap his hand around and hugged him tightly. I sorry gulf, i don't want to hide anything from you. I want you to understand there is no place for agns in my heart.

My heart belong to you only to you. I want to clear the misunderstanding you have  Don't mingled the past life with present. Mew said softly, leaning on gulf shoulder hugging him tightly.

Gulf felt uneasy after hearing mew dream about their past, he always felt guilty towards becky. He still remember she said "you better confess him" so he said about their past life to mew.

But Never thought she give a gun to mew and kill himself in his past life. He completely lost his sleep, more he think about it more he get scared.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

Sorry for the late update i got busy with my personal work. It won't happen again I'll update as soon as possible

I am Addicted My Love.