CANDLE NIGHT - 65

CANDLE NIGHT - 65

Candle night dinner specially arranged in island specialized for honeymoon couple table for two. An exclusively designed menu paired with exotic setting. Out on the edge of the ocean reef, surrounded by flickering torches.

Mew love this candle light dinner. once in a while they get the opportunity to  indulge themselves.

He look at gulf got immersed into the food.

Mew become annoy and he keep the fork down hug his chest and look at gulf with the sharp eye.

What, food is good, gulf answer little annoy

This is a candle light dinner especially for honeymoon couple we should enjoy it. We should feed each other. Do some romantic talk mew drag his word's.

We should not eat the food like we won't get for another day. Mew said in little frustrated.

So tomorrow also we get a candle light dinner like this, gulf ask mew in confuse,  his face look like a baby anxiously waiting for answer.

Mew lauf a little looking at childish behavior. Don't try to distract me with your childish behavior. You know what i ment.

Or should i pull to kiss you.mew ask softly.

Gulf become pink due to mew flirting, stop it mew, people are looking at us.

Mew look around, we are all alone here. Mew look around seeing Butler's standing far from them.

Mew understand gulf is shy that's why he immerse himself into the food. So he can ignore whats going on around him.

Gulf felt shy with this romantic candlelight dinner. First, he is not use to this kind of situation. And He don't want people to look at him with hawk-eye.

Mew turn around and look at Butler's and give the signal to leave.

Mew pull the chair and come and sit beside gulf, Relax, gulf. You don't like being with me. Mew ask in a soft tone.

No mew, i am not use to this, gulf replied softly.

Hmm, mew nod his head softly, he wrap his arm around gulf shoulder squeeze it tight to pull him close.

Gulf felt butter fly in his stomach.

See,  baby now we ar alone. Mew come very close whisper in  gulf ear.

Gulf become shy and try to move away. Mew hold him tight. Not now Not today

Relax as long as i am hear you are nothing to fear, i have confession to make mew whisper in gulf ear.

Mew slowly whisper to gulf ear

Even in my death bed i can't forget the every single second i spend with you my love.

Hours we spend together for a warm touch and hug stretch into eternity my love

Enchanted kisses set me on fire that sunk me into a softest pool of desire.

Hold my heart forever my love

Gulf look at him in daze. Pulled mew and kissed him.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love.

.