BIRTHDAY BOY -12

BIRTHDAY BOY -12

Dear diary

I want to apologize to mew.

I missed my mew birthday because of saho took us to the mountain trip to his new mansion he secretly bought.
Gift to his son bix.

But  Bix didn't cry, he act different. As if he didn't care for missing mew birthday.

I really don't know, nowadays saho is hating mew more than before.

!!
!!
!!
!!
!!

Belated happy birthday i wished mew and  hugged him tight.

dian literally pulled me  away from mew.

Go to your room mew she shouted, mew look at me and run away toward his room.

Why your shouting at mew.  why he is sad, why there's no birthday party, i shoot with  Somany question toward dian.

But dian pull me toward bedroom lock the door hugged and cried.

I wait for her to stop,what is the problem you can share me dian i am you friend.

Dian sid down , it take more than 5 minutes to stop her crying. She look down and said my son is a gay that i can't accept.

Who told you i asked.

Mew he told me he is in love with boy thar.

I sat besides dian why thar, why not bix. I don't like boy thar. They way he look it's so creepy.

I am serious and disgust because of this you're making fun of me she angrily look at me and try to get up.

I pulled her and make her sit beside me. Holding her hand being gay is not his fault, he is your son.

How the society going to accept him nana how he is going to survey.  She blabbered in fear.

I can feel how my bestfriend is sad.

I hold her hand and calm her down, being gay is not crime or a sin dian, from when did you start to  look for the society to live your life follow your heart dian.

Did his father know, dian she nodded yes.

How did he react.

He just smiled and walked away nana. As far as i know i think he accepted, because he love mew to the core.

But i can't digest it nana, i gave him all the freedom.

That's why he is open to, that is good dian.
Most of all
You are making hard for your son dian. If you are not willing to accept no one can help you, if you determined to accept no one can stop you.

He is your precious, hold tenderly that you cherish, that is your precious a tight grip may crush it,  remember you said to me dian. For being rude to bix. Now you are doing it.

Thank you nana , i thought i was alone.

Very next minute dian run towards mew room and hugged him tightly.  I hugged both of them. 

But today biggest surprise and  shock was saho and bix came with a three tire cake and gifts.

That too High-end Swiss watch. 18k gold barrel -shaped case and Arabic hour numeral.

I can clearly understand seeing saho. He don't want to do it, but he did it because of bix.

Some time bix evil is doing good deed.
!!
!!
!!
!!

I am scared seeing saho nowadays. I know very well his business is down. But the loads of money.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY