FINALLY -33

FINALLY -33

What are you trying to do, mew dad david ask in anger looking at mew, Try to kill your own grandfather,  i told both of you to wait for a while right.

David angrily stare at gulf, you what are you trying to manipulate our son against his family. He shout at gulf.

Gulf look down, in shame he grab the hem of mew shirt.

Looking at gulf behavior,  david felt sad, he know its equally his son fault too, blaming on one person is bad, sorry my son he said in high tone look at gulf.

Gulf noded his head little.

You Guy's need a energy to fight today so have some breakfast, jane said looking at both the boys,

Mew smile a little and drag gulf to the dining table.

The truth is you really look like my grandfather, david casually said while sipping his tea. I have seen his painting done by artist mew. His name is gulf too.

Really jane ask in surprise, so your dad killed his father she asked in a low tone.

david stare at jane and look back at his boys, My dad love artist mew work he think it give inner peace in him that's why he kept his grandson name mew. Want him to become artist too.

We have only few collection of his work. If you find any painting work of artist mew give it as gift to my dad you can pacify him easely.

Gulf rub his head thinking of he burned most of it mew painting infront of him in his last life. He smile weakly looking at his dad.

Mew hold gulf hand who look distrub. Great grandma promised she will take care of it, trust me she will.

____________×___________

No mom i still remember his face. Robinson said in a low tone. To his mother in her bedroom. Whe it come to his mom he is an obedient son.

Few minutes ago she drag him to the bedroom. She want to put some sense into his son head.

She shake her head doing unbelievable gesture. Past is past when are you going to forget and move on she asked looking at her son.

His face and his behavior triggered me mom. Robinson said in worried.

Son you dad is long dead nothing going to bring back only your guilty is bringing it back.

Mew birthday party in two day i have to stop this nonsense fight she thought. Mew is planning to introduce gulf as his husband infront of everyone. Nothing should trouble the boys.

Unless or until we provoke gulf nothing will happen becky thought. But she had urged to ask gulf " is he is here for revenge. She smirk in the end.

She hold her son hand, look robby he is not your dad. I was the one who live with that man, it's not him, trust me.

The boy is innocent it's mew the one who married him with his crook plan. If you blame someone you should blame mew.

And everything happened mear coincidence that is triggering you.

That diary, Robinson ask in little anger.

The house got renovated, someone must have find it during cleaning robby.

Then how did he know the key was inside the well, only you, me and dad know that you throw the keys on the well.

There must be third person robby trust me. Someone related to the boy family.

Why did he find the key to open the basement, why he risked his life. Robinson ask in eager.

"curiosity killed the cat" she simply answered.

If there is a third person, they must have blackmail us they didn't. Robinson ask in annoy.

Maybe they don't want too, she replied calmly.

She slightly patt on the cheek of the worried son. Don't stress yourself.

I killed him mom.Robinson look down in regret.

To save me robby forget it.  You did so much merit to remove the sin. Accept the boy gulf maybe it's a last straw to remove the sin that we did to that man. She said calmly.

He is a monster mom.

I am also a reason that he became a monster.  Leave it. It's is nothing to do with the boy gulf.

But did you see his eyes on the dining room Robinson ask in little anger.

Ya, you try to snach his husband away from him. If you are in his places what would you do. His anger has a reason, Robby accept him.

Robinson take a deep breath and lean on a sofa. Ok mom but he hurt mew i will kill him for sure.

She smile happily and lean on her son shoulder.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love