HOOK OR CROOK -5

HOOK OR CROOK

PENTHOUSE

Mew fume in anger, he want to plug the Bluetooth from his ear. Smash it. But he control himself.  As he don't want to scare gulf.

Mew remember yesterday mild told that he is murmuring Boo name in his dream. Look really happy.  He said he fall into sleep in the middle of their meeting. Don't no how.

When mew saw gulf first time in airport, he wanted him so badly. Followed him like bee, who found the honey. Straight or gay he dosent care. By hook ar crook he want him.

Married happened quickly due to mew pressure. He never fall for guy like this, Gulf is too cute. He become addicted to him. He don't know why or how he was so addicted to him. like he can't live without him.

When gulf father request mew to stop the marriage as gulf have a boyfriend. Mew didn't care, he want to get rid of his boyfriend with his money.

Mew cough a little made gulf to look back in fear. Gulf hand started shaking little. He walk back fast to his room shut the door in hurry.

Mew smirk, soon I'll find the boy and get rid of him. Boo my foot. Mew tightened his grip in anger.
*
*

Mew hear gulf laughing loud and speaking to some one in the middle of the night.

He walk fast toward gulf room in anger.. Seeing gulf sleep. He grab his two shoulder to wake him up. Stop acting gulf.

Gulf open his eyes and his face contorted with rage, and his eyes blackened seeing mew.

You want to have sex so badly right,   gulf ask mew, His cold rage terrify mew in a second.

Gulf push him down and climb on top him, started kissing mew in brutal way.

Even though mew is more stronger than gulf,  he couldn't able to stop sudden strick.

It was not kiss but more like he is punishing mew,  a tight bight on his lip made mew tremble in pain. Mew shout in pain to stop him.

Shh, no one going to help you, you're mine only mine, gulf said in a deep voice. Made mew shiver in fear.

Mew use his every strength to move him away but it make him more anger.

Stop fiting or I'll kill your husband,  gulf said in a strong deep threatening voice.

A trial of bit and kiss continue made Mew numb in pain.

But gulf stop all of a sudden and fall into sleep on mew chest.

Mew look terrify. After he strom come a calm . Fear in heart made mew to not to make a move for a while.

Mew look at gulf sleep peacefully on his chest, like he use to do it.

Mew push him down slowly to the bed. Look at him in confuse and pain in his body.

His lip and body pain due to brutal kiss and bite.

Even after his brutal behavior, mew did not get angry at him. But felt sad for him. He don't know why he has this feeling. He should be angry but he is not.

If some one in gulf place he would have been dead by this time.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY