ENDLESS NIGHT - 47

ENDLESS NIGHT - 47

Gulf desperately kiss mew, In the closed bedroom.

Mew understand gulf was drugged with aphrodisiac. Gulf even dosent know what he is doing, mew want to kill agns for stooping so low. He still remember the eyes of agns when he leave the hall chasing gulf.

A soft sweet boy turn into lustful monster Mew was presse under Gulf in the bed, his lustful eye burn like fire when he look at mew,  he look like hungry tiger, trial of kisses on mew face more like printing a mark, he rip off mew shirt and throw it on the floor, sharp bite  on mew neck made him tremble in pain.

Mew is scared to stop him what if he become more violent, he thought. In gulf subconscious mind mew is his boo. Mew become substitute for his own past.

Being bottom is not his cup of tea for mew, but he has no other choice. Rouf night with endless sex.

Mew don't want to get up from the bed, his back pain like hell, more he thing about the night more he get anger at agns. It's already half past 2 in the afternoon. They had sex till gulf get tired and fall into sleep.

Mew see gulf sleep peacefully beside him. Mew kiss on his forehead, he slowly getup from the bed, sharp pain in his back make him fall back and he lauf at himself thinking about 2 days before he act infront of gulf, how strong he was carrying gulf and swinging around.

He walk toward the bathroom with lot of pain.Mew see Slap mark on his cheek in the mirror given by gulf when he try to push him a little.

Mew took medicine that was bought by mild with shrimp congee.

You look like a torn rusty doll, mild tease looking at mew.

How about you get out, mew sneer look at mild.

Ok boss dont get angry, you know how to apply the ointment right, mild kept serious face and ask in a teasing tone looking at mew.

Mew ignore mild mocking face, he dosent have energy to kick out annoying mild.

Find the culprit with the proof. Mew order mild.

I am going to sleep do What ever you want, mew said. He get himself up walk toward bedroom and close the door with bang.

Mew crawl back to bed and sleep beside gulf. He want wake up gulf to have some food. But his mom already told him that if gulf get drugged she sleep like a pig there is no use of walking up we have to wait till he walk up.

This love on gulf, mew dosent even when he got. He love gulf, he know that for sure. More he know about gulf, more he love him. He want protect gulf.

In a few minutes gulf roll back and fall on mew chest cuddle him to sleep.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love