MARRIAGE - 18

MARRIAGE - 18

GULF MARRIAGE

There is a smile in mew face and pain in his eyes seeing his boyfriend getting married. He silently sit in the chair watch gulf getting married to becky. Both look like happy couple.

Marriage happened in house on the mountain.

Gulf said he is going to move to mountain house to live with becky, that break mew heart even more and gulf said he made a arrangement to mew to stay with him in the same mountain house.

Even though gulf know very well that mew don't like mountain. He stubbornly ask mew to stay with him.

After the marriage mew want to congratulate  beck, leave the house as soon as possible. He hate being a third wheel.

Only think is mew dosent know that gulf is always keep an eye on him.  He want to enjoy every minutes seeing mew suffer.

Mew search for the bride and find her in a kitchen, he walk slowly toward her, the little boy remind him his sweet bix.

The girl look happy. Finally i am married to your dad She happily hugged her 4 yr old kid.

Mew get shock hearing, what she said. DAD

Yes it's true she is my love of my life and the little boy is my own blood.  Isn't it he look cute like me, gulf said mockingly looking at mew.

Why, mew ask in a low voice. His eyes filled with tears running down his cheeks. His lips tremble in sad.

Gulf eyes was burning in anger. You want to know why. Gulf smirk.

Gulf large hands grabbing mew wrist tightly and forcefully pulled him away from that place.

Every one look in shock at gulf behavior. who is dragging mew away from that place

What is going on here dady, beck ask looking at his dad sam.

Sam sush every one to get back to their work.

He drag her daughter to her newly bedroom.

Darling this is a sensitive issue. You better not interfere. Enjoy your lavishing life with your newly wedded husband. He advice her daughter politely.

Dad the truth, she stess her word strongly. Her dad know her very well until she know the truth. She won't keep quite.

But gulf want her to keep quite about his personal matter. One of the conditions in their marriage deal.

Marriage is a deal she smirked.

Sam sadly look at her daughter becky.

"In short,  the boy of jhon raped gulf when he was kid, and his dad killed his parents to save him. So gulf is taking revenge by making him fall for gulf. Taking over his company. Killed his dad now he is going to lock him up in the basement." As a punishment to his crime.

He had already planned all this, from  the beginning,  right dad,  she asked looking in to her dad eye.

He made her pregnant for jhon company shares. she couldn't help but smile bitterly. What she had got into in the name of love.

She close her mouth with her hand not to make a sound while she crying. Sam hugged her daughter. Only his death can save your marriage my darling. Soon I'll kill him for you and gulf.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY