But, she overestimated how netizens viewed her and underestimated the influence Jennie had on them. As a result, she had no idea that the video she released, would end up sending her supporters to Yuna's side instead...

"This Luo Yi has something wrong with her brain. If you want to make up a story, please don't implicate Jennie. Whether she's a model or an actress, you are not at the level to talk about her."

"Leave my Jenjen out if it. She isn't someone you can slander."

"Jennie deluded President Manoban? That's the funniest joke I've ever heard. If Jennie really did that, Lisa would have completely destroyed Luo Yi straight away. If you want to create hype, please leave my Jenjen out of it."

"Please remember, President Manoban is the Big Boss. If you didn't make up a story, President Manoban wouldn't have bothered to deal with a small-time model like yourself."

"I can't stand it when people slander my Jenjen. She only just completed 'The Lost Relative' and is still recovering from the tiredness. As if she has time to deal with a nobody like you. Get lost!"

"Initially, I felt pity for you. But, after seeing you slander Jennie, I'm starting to question whether Yuna is the actual victim."

Luo Yi never expected that the unfairness she tried to reveal would end up receiving a response like this. Practically no one believed that she was banned by Lisa because of Jennie.

"How is this possible? Did Manoban Entertainment pay people to write these comments? They must have. Otherwise, how is it possible that everyone is on their side," Luo Yi looked at the discussions in disbelief.

Why did everyone believe in Jennie?

Why were they all willing to believe in her?

In reality, being banned by Manoban Entertainment was something that only the internal departments knew about. If the public didn't find out about it, there was still a chance of recovery. But, Luo Yi ended up making the most stupid move possible: she personally announced it to the public. As a result, she could no longer turn back. Even if Manoban Entertainment change their mind, they now had no choice but to go ahead.

The PR statement this time was possibly the slowest that Minho had ever been in charge of. This was because, after telling his wife about the entire incident, Suzy felt bad for Yuna and demanded that Minho teach Ryujin a lesson.

Minho had always respected his wife, so, he personally overlooked the PR statement as it was being typed out - one word at a time.

"Vice President Lee, isn't this too slow?"

"It's fine, we can release it later tonight," Minho said as he looked at the watch on his wrist. "You shouldn't be complaining though. Look at how many mistakes you've made."

The staff member looked at Minho blankly. If Minho wanted to cause trouble for Ryujin, he should just say so.

"Call me over when you've finished," Minho couldn't stand around any longer as he crossed his arms and stepped out of the PR department.

Up until this point, neither Lisa nor Jennie had called to rush him. It was obvious that everyone had the same thought: Shin Ryujin, the jerk, should be taught a lesson.

Meanwhile, the defeated Luo Yi was sitting at home thinking about the two attacks she had suffered that day. In the end, she posted up a message, "Shin Ryujin, if you're a man, you should step out and say something. Are you going to sit back and let your woman get bullied?"

Netizens couldn't help but join in, "Ryujin, come out and stake claim on your girlfriend. Don't be lazy this time."

Of course, Ryujin was still waiting for Manoban Entertainment to release their statement. But, up until this point, Lisa had still not released it...