"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." I curl into a ball.

"Oh you will be." The rest of what he's saying starts to fade.

"KE UP, WAKE UP, NAT"

I gasp awake. "Charlie?" I ask, seeing him standing above me.

"You were screaming kid. Is everything okay?" He questions.

"Everything's fine. It was just a nightmare." He gave me a non-believing look.

"I'm fine. I have a meeting with the elders of La Push today anyway." I look over at the clock and it says it's a little past 5 am. "I IM'd Chiron last night to tell him everything and I'll update him tonight on how it goes."

"Okay, I have to go get ready for work anyway. Got some more missing people from Seattle." I sigh as he walks away. I'm pretty sure I know what's happening, someone's trying to build an army of newborn vampire's. I just don't know who's doing it. If I did, I could call Nico and we could take care of these guys easily. Especially if Leo tagged along. Vampires are somewhat easy to kill; you just need to dismantle them and then light them on fire, or drag their souls to the underworld. That works for everyone.

I get up and get dressed. Seeing as I won't be going back to sleep, I'll train instead. I put a practice dummy and some targets out in the woods behind the house a while ago. I go train after school most days. I would normally call Leo after a nightmare or at the very least Will, but it's only 2 am over there and I don't want to bother them.

I spend the next two hours doing hand to hand with the dummy and shooting the targets. I know nobody watched me, because you know I can sense life. I'm supposed to meet the elders around 9:30 and it's currently 7 so I have plenty of time to try and look presentable. I also found out that the vampires I'm dealing with are the same kind as the Volturi, who we have a deal with.

I take a shower and then put on my favorite skull shirt, my leather jacket, and make sure I have all of my jewelry. My charm bracelet, aka bow, my ring aka sword, my ear rings that turn into a shield, and my favorite dagger that is currently attached to my necklace. Leo likes turning my weapons into Jewelry as presents.

I shadow travel to the Black house, where I'm supposed to be meeting the elders. I'm meeting with Billy, Old Quil, and Harry Clearwater. Why are they all guys though, shouldn't there be some female representation. Well, there aren't any female shifters, so that's probably why.

I knock on the door to Billy's house. I see Harry open the door. "Come in Natalia."

"Thank you." I nod to him as he leads me to the others who are sitting around his table. "Before we start, is Jake or are any of the wolves in hearing distance?" I ask them.

"No, we told them that they weren't allowed over." Billy replies.

"Good, if there's going to be a problem, I don't want anyone to get hurt."

"We would like to begin this meeting with a few questions." Old Quil tells me.

"I will gladly answer as many as I can. Unfortunately, I can not tell you everything as some details are very much forbidden to be heard by even some of our own kind." I inform them. They all share a look and nod to each other.

"How did you know so quickly what we are?" Billy asks.

"I have grown up around the tales of certain 'mythical' beings. I have learned the hard way that most 'legends' have a great amount of truth to them. I already knew your kind existed, I just didn't know specifically what you were." I answer. I'm sure they want to ask what I am, but don't want to ask that just yet.