Fairytale Origins: Lucas losing control

Warning: Violence and swearing
-------------------------------------------------------
Ever since Abraham took Lucas he hasn't been himself he's been more nervous around people. Both Blake and David where getting worried about him so, they decided to go to his house and check on him. When they got to his house the door was wide open and they both know somethings up because a Lucas never leaves his door open and they saw Plant in the corner holding their legs to their chest. 
"*sigh* You go and get the leaders while I handle Lucas or should I say Galrin?" Asked David. 
"Galrin? Who's Galrin?" Asked Blake confused.
"That moron never told you great..........I'm not going to say at all but........... I do need you to go and grab either Ritchie or Brandon." Said David. 

Then Galrin came out and saw both David and Blake. 
"Well well well looki you we have here. A stupid ice moron and a beautiful young lady that Lucas hasn't told me about. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Asked Galrin.
"I'm Blake." Said Blake. 
"Oh.........your Lucas's girlfriend ain't you?" Asked Galrin. 
"Yes I am." Said Blake. 
"Nice to meet you Blake, like that moron told you I'm Galrin. I ain't that dangerous just a bit what would you say? Tigger happy? A bit of a psycho?  Bit of a bitch at times? Mm.........all of the above sounds right." Said Galrin. 
"Papa?" Asked Plant. 
"PLANT STAY AWAY FROM THAT MONSTER THAT MONSTER CAN KILL YOU!" Shouted David. 
"But Plant's papa? Plant's papa inside there? Plant loves papa." Said Plant. 
"Aw.........and what are you?" Asked Galrin. 
"Plant are you Plant's papa?" Asked Plant looking up at Galrin. 
"PLANT GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE NOW!" Ordered David. 
"David trust me I won't hurt this one ever." Said Galrin. 
"Who would you hurt?" Asked David. 
"Blake if she hurts Lucas and actually that's a reason why I'm here." Said Galrin. 
"Oh..............?" Asked David looking over at Blake. 
"Long story." Said Blake. 

Then Galrin teleported behind Blake and shot her with water spears. Blake crashed into a house and knocked out. 
"And that's why she should of gotten one of your stupid guild leaders." Said Galrin. 
"Plant will go and get help." Said Plant. 
"Yes, please Plant go and get help." Said David. 

In Lucas's head. 
"GALRIN PLEASE LET ME TAKE OVER!" Shouted Lucas. 
"No, I'm having to much fun." Said Galrin. 
"You've hurt Blake? HOW DARE YOU!?!" Shouted Lucas getting up. 
"LUCAS STAY DOWN!" Shouted Galrin. 
Then Galrin used water spears on Lucas and he passed out. 

Out of Lucas's head. 
"Brother you know we have to do this." Said Ritchie. 
"Yes I do." Said Brandon. 
Then Ritchie and Brandon turned into there devil form and used a usion raid and knocked Galrin out and Lucas came back and looked over at Blake and ran to her. 
"Blake?" Asked Lucas. 
LUCAS STAY AWAY FROM BLAKE NOW!" Ordered Ritchie. 
Lucas got up and slowly backed off. He ran all the boat and sailed to GrimeShade. 
When Lucas got to GrimeShade he saw Micheal and ran to him, hugged him and started to cry. 
"Oh..........?" Asked Micheal. 
"I-I G-Galrin A-Abraham B-Blake t-terrified  f-feel w-weak." Said Lucas. 
"Shhhhh buddy what's wrong?" Asked Micheal. 
"Abraham took me, Galrin took over, hurt Blake.........Micheal I-." Said Lucas passing out. 
Then Lucas passed out and Micheal caught Lucas and took Lucas to his room and had put him down. 

A couple of hours later: 
On Blake's side: 
Blake was slowly waking up and when she woke she saw Plant, David, Ritchie and Brandon. 
"AUNTY BLAKE!" Shouted Plant bouncing up and down on David's leg and pointing. 
"How you feeling?" Asked Ritchie. 
"Feel a bit sore, but nothing to bad." Said Blake. 
"Your a moron honestly." Said David shaking his head. 
"Why?" Asked Blake.
"I wonder why.............I don't know YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW MY ORDERS!" Shouted David. 
"Dad angy at papa?" Asked Plant. 
"Yes and aunty Blake." Said David. 
"Where's Lucas?" Asked Blake. 
"We don't know." Said Ritchie, David and Brandon. 
"Papa missing?" Asked Plant. 
"Yes currently." Said David. 
"I'm guessing his with LoPho or Micheal." Said Blake.

Lucas's side. 

When Lucas woke up he left Micheal a note. 

"Dear Micheal,
Thank you letting me rest in your room but..........sorry for just passing out on you, honestly I felt save in your arms and I was just that weak. I'm going to go back to Divines Magia and check on Blake, I don't know if I will be coming back to you or going to stay at Divines Magia. 

Thank you again, 
From, 
Lucas. 

Then Lucas made it back to Divines Magia and went to the first aid, when he entered all eyes went on him. 
"LUCAS OUT!" Shouted Ritchie. 
"Please let me see Blake p-" Said Lucas getting interrupted by Galrin. 
"Yes let the boy see Blake." Said Galrin. 
"Nope out." Said Ritchie. 
"Please." Said Lucas. 
"AND I SAID NO SO, GO!" Shouted Ritchie getting p*ssed off. 
"Please I just w-." Said Lucas getting interrupted by Ritchie. 
Then Ritchie threw a lighting spear and Lucas and it hit him in the chest and Lucas fell. 
"RITCHIE THAT'S ENOUGH!" Shouted Brandon getting in front of Lucas. 
Lucas got up and left.........but before he got out the door he felt a little hand, he looked down and saw Plant.
"Plant love you papa." Said Plant. 
"Plant I love you to but............please let go. I'm not safe to be around at the moment. I don't want to hurt you like I did to aunty okay?" Asked Lucas. 
"MmM." Said Plant nodded. 
"Good child." Said Lucas patting Plant on the head. 

A couple of minutes later Lucas went to The Protectors and saw both LoPho and Bryan training. He sat down and watched. When LoPho was done he noticed Lucas sitting down and he went over to Lucas and sat down. 
"Hi LoPho." Said Lucas. 
"Hi Lucas how are you?" Asked LoPho. 
"How do you keep your god in?" Asked Lucas. 
"Why's that?" Asked LoPho. 
"I-I t-they c-came out and attacked Blake, I-I couldn't do anything. I FEEL WEAK!" Shouted Lucas throwing water onto the training ground. 
"Want help controlling her?" Asked LoPho. 
"Yes I would do anything and I mean anything to keep her under control and being able to regain control when I need to." Said Lucas. 

A couple of minutes into LoPho training Lucas his lacuma was ringing . 
"Sorry LoPho I have to take this." Said Lucas out of breath. 
"All good." Said LoPho. 
Then Lucas walked over to the water and answered it. 
"Lucas where are you? I'm worried about you." Said David. 
"Is Blake awake David?" Asked Lucas. 
"Yes she is and she wants to see you." Said David. 
"I can't see her David I feel like I'm going to hurt her again. And you heard what Ritchie said." Said Lucas. 
"Plant and Blake want to see you again." Said David. 
"And I don't want Galrin to take over and hurt anyone.............David I'm in the middle of something can we talk some other time then this time please?" Asked Lucas. 
"What's so important that you won't even come down and see Blake?" Asked David. 
"I'M TRAINING SO, GALRIN DOESN'T COME OUT AND HURT ANYONE!" Shouted Lucas. 
David was speechless. 
"That's what I thought now if you don't mind I have to go back and train." Said Lucas. 
"Is papa on the other line dad?" Asked Plant. 
"Plant..............." Said Lucas starting to tear up. 
"Yes I am want to talk to him?" Asked David. 
"Yes please." Said Plant. 
"Okay here." Said David passing the lacuma to Plant. 
"Hi papa I miss you. When are you coming home?" Asked Plant. 
"Soon Plant soon." Said Lucas. 
"Plant love you papa and Plant wants to see you papa." Said Plant. 
Then Lucas started to cry. 
"Papa okay?" Asked Plant. 
"Is Lucas crying?" Asked David. 
"MmM." Said Plant.  
"Can I talk to Papa?" Asked David. 
"MmM." Said Plant. 
Then Plant passed the lucuma back to David. 
"Lucas talk to me." Said David. 
"I just feel bad and I want to see you guys but I don't know if Galrin is going to come out. I want to see Blake, I want to hug you all but I'm to scared to and I feel like if I come over I'm going to get hurt by Ritchie again." Said Lucas. 
"Again? What do you mean by again?" Asked David. 
"He hurt me when I was at Divines Magia checking up on Blake." Said Lucas. 

On Blake's side. 
"Where's Lucas?" Asked Blake looking at David. 
"We don't know." Said David. 
"I'm going to find him." Said Blake. 
"Blake don't move." Said David. 
"I have to, I want to go and see my boyfriend." Said Blake. 
"Lucas? Want to come and see Blake?" Asked David. 
"F-fine." Said Lucas. 
"See you soon." Said David. 
"Yep." Said Lucas. 

When Lucas arrived Ritchie looked at him. 
"Why are you here?" Asked Ritchie. 
"He's here to see Blake." Said David. 
"He can't." Said Ritchie. 
"Please." Said Lucas. 
"LUCAS CAN'T SEE BLAKE AND THAT'S FINAL!" Shouted Ritchie. 
Then Lucas ran into the room, had shut the door behind him and blocked it. He turned around and saw Brandon, Kit and Blake looking at him. 
"Lucas?" Asked Blake. 
"Blake, I'm so sorry that you got hurt." Said Lucas. 
"LUCAS LET ME IN!" Shouted Ritchie banging on the door. 
"So, someone needs to be calmed down alright." Said Brandon. 
"Yea, sorry for p*ssing him off." Said Lucas. 
"it's fine." Said Brandon. 
"Your the more calmer twin." Said Lucas. 
"We can all agree on that." Said Brandon. 
"Lucas where did you go?" Asked Blake. 
"I..............won't say just for now and I went so, I can learn how to control Galrin. I'll be going to the guild to train." Said Lucas. 
"Which guild?" Asked Blake. 
"I won't say what guild just yet." Said Lucas. 
"Okay." Said Blake. 
"LUCAS OPEN THIS DOOR!" Shouted Ritchie running at the door. 
"I'll be back." Said Lucas going to the door. 

Then Lucas moved out of the way and Brandon opened the door and Ritchie ran into Brandon's arms. 
"BRANDON LET ME GO AND THAT'S AN ORDER!" Shouted Ritchie. 
"Ritchie relax." Said Brandon. 
"LET ME GO!" Shouted Ritchie. 

A week later: 
Lucas was still training with LoPho but he was allowed to go back with Divines Magia but.........he couldn't go and talk to Ritchie because they all feel like that he was going to kill Lucas. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for readying, have a good evening/night/morning/afternoon and I'll see you in the next one bye. 

Trinity :)