OOO short: Cal's time powers stop working

Warning: Swearing 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday morning and Cal was training his time powers until he trips and falls down a mountain and tries to use his powers and that doesn't work so, he fell on right his arm and SNAP! He tries to move it but he can't because it hurts that much. Then he get's up and walks back to the camp holding his arm in place, when Cal made it back to camp Riccarro runs and hugs Cal. 
"F!CK!" Shouted Cal holding his arm.  
"Mumma Cal? Are you okay?" Asked Riccarro looking at him with a worried expression. 
"To the nurse I go." Said Cal. 
"Can I help?" Asked Riccarro. 
"Yes, by opening the doors for me." Said Cal. 
"Okay." Said Riccarro. 

When they got to Kay's office Cal's arm was killing him and sadly Kay wasn't in. 
"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT!?!" Shouted Cal. 
"Cal Riccarro how are you?" Asked Xylo. 
"Xylo I'm in pain I need help." Said Cal. 
"Why?" Asked Xylo. 
"I broke my arm." Said Cal. 
"How?" Asked Xylo. 
"My powers failed on me." Said Cal. 
"Oh? How why?" Asked Xylo. 
"I don't know how." Said Cal. 
Then Kay came in and saw both Xylo and Cal. 
"What's going on you two?" Asked Kay. 
"Oh..........well my arm is broken and well................my powers stopped working." Said Cal. 
"Oh.........WAIT WHAT!?!" Shouted both Xylo and Kay. 
"Yea I don't know what happened and I don't know why my powers stopped." Said Cal. 
"Oh............let me get that all sorted for you." Said Kay. 

Then Kay started to wrap Cal's arm until they got a knock on the door and she went and saw both Magness, Bryan and a injured Inpu. 
"What happened?" Asked Kay. 
"We went on a adventure and then we got attacked and Inpu took most of the blow." Said Magness. 
"That would hurt." Said Kay. 
"It does." Said Inpu. 
"Ever broken a arm?" Asked Cal. 
"No." Said Inpu and Magness. 
"I have and it hurts a heap." Said Bryan. 
"Is that you Bryan? You look different." Said Cal.
"Yes it is me and do you like my new look?" Asked Bryan. 
"I do like the new look but why did you change?" Asked Cal. 
"Long story short but there's a thing that I did a year ago and now there's a seductive  rose rooming around." Said Bryan. 
"Seductive rose? What's that?" Asked Cal. 
"A sword that took over." Said Bryan.
"Oh? So, will you defeat it?" Asked Cal. 
"Honestly I don't think it can get defeated." Said Bryan. 
"I can help you if you want." Said Cal. 
"Really? You would do that for me?" Asked Bryan. 
"Yes and Inpu will as well." Said Cal. 
"Yes I will always help you Bryan." Said Inpu. 
"Thank you to your the best." Said Bryan. 
"No problem." Said Inpu and Cal. 

The next day Cal was walking around with a cast and everyone was wondering what happened and he told them but never told them his promise that he made Bryan and Inpu because he didn't feel that was right to tell everyone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and sorry this short didn't come out sooner I kinda got into a writers block and I didn't know how I wanted this story to go so, I hope you enjoyed it, I hope you all have a good morning, afternoon, evening and night. I'll see you in the next one. 

Bye, 
Rin :)