(Davcus) Chapter 14: Lucas get's kidnapped? Why does everyone want Lucas for?

Warning: Violence and Swearing 
---------------------------------------
It was a cloudy Saturday morning, both Lucas and David where out. 
"So, what do we want to do?" Asked Lucas. 
"Buy some clothes and or buy some accessories?" Asked David. 
"I like that idea." Said Lucas. 
"Oh yea how are you feeling>: Asked David. 
"Better thank you for asking." Said Lucas. 
"No problem babe, just a quick question do you have a communication lucuma?" Asked David. 
"Yes i so sir." Said Lucas. 
"Okay, that's good hopefully we won't have use it to contact anyone for help." Said David. 
"I hope that as well and I swear to god if I get kidnapped again I'll scream." Said Lucas. 
"And of course I'll be pissed off." said David. 

Then a person snuck up behind David and knocked him out, took him away and Lucas noticed that David was gone. 
"Hun?" Asked Lucas looking around for David. 
"Hun? Where are you?" Asked Lucas. 
Then Lucas got hit on the back of the head and got knocked out. 

When Lucas woke up. He saw that he was tied up to a metal pole and saw David in a heat room still out. 
"David?" Asked Lucas. 
Then David woke up. 
"You okay?" Asked Lucas. 
"Lucas? It's hot in here." Said David. 
"Understandable and WHY DOES SOMEONE HAVE A CRUSH ON ME OR SOMETHNG!?! Shouted Lucas. 
"I don't know babe." Said David. 
Then Lucas grabbed his communication lucuma and contacted Micheal.
"Hello?" Asked Lucas. 
"Hi Lucas what's up?" Asked Micheal. 
"Well........someone really likes me." Said Lucas. 
"Oh I swear to god if you are kidnapped again...........I'll kill the person that kidnapped you." Said Micheal. 
"Oh...........well you will have to kill someone because I am indeed kidnapped and this time, I'm fine at least I think I am. But for David on the other hand he is in a heat room." Said Lucas. 
"All my god someone likes you besides David." Said Brandon. 
"Not right now Brandon not right now." Said Micheal. 
"Sorry." Said Brandon. 
"Na, it's fine. At least do you know where you are at least?" Asked Micheal. 
"I'm underground, I think I'm near The Wondering Coins but I ain't so sure." Said Lucas. 
"Okay see you both soon." Said Micheal. 
"Yep see you soon." Said Lucas. 
"OY WATER BOY SHUT IT!" 
"I got to go bye." Said Lucas. 

Lucas's POV: 
"OY WATER BOY SHUT IT!" 
"I got to go bye." I say. 
Then I hanged up and put the lucuma in my pocket and the person that told me to shut up went over to David's cage and turned up the heat. 
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shout. 
"WATER BOY I SWEAR TO GOD SHUT YOUR F*CKING MOUTH!" 
"WELL THEN LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shout. 

Then the person came over to me and pulled a knife out and started to cut my arms and he gave me a black eye.
"Now will you shut up?" 
"Only if you don't hurt him then I will." I say. 
"Great that means no." 
"Just put tape around his mouth if you are getting annoyed." 
"Do we even have any?" 
"Yea and I'll get some." 
"Thank you." 
Then someone put tape over my mouth and the guy with the knife continued to cut me and even stab my arms and legs twice. 

That night I was just asleep until I heard voices and they where familiar. 
"Um......hopefully that wasn't just on either Lucas or David." He says. 
When they got to me they saw the blood dripping down my arms and legs. 
"LUCAS!" One of my bosses shouted. 
I look up and see Micheal, Ritchie and Brandon. 
"Take the tape off of Lucas's mouth." The short bean said. 
Then one of the brothers with white hair took off the tape that was covering my mouth. I'm breathing heavy trying to catch my breath.
"Lucas what the h*ll did they do to you?" Asked my second boss. 
R-Ritchie, M-Micheal a-and B-Brandon?" I ask. 
"Yea we are here." All three of them said. 
"D-David g-get h-him h-he i-is i-in t-that h-heat r-room." I said. 
"Ritchie Brandon go after David." The short bean said. 

Then they both nodded and went over to where ice boi's cage, turned it off, entered and picked ice boi up and put him in room with me and short bean. When the short bean got me out I tried to walked but I was in too much pain to even move my legs and arms.
These guys are fucked up." Said short bean. 
"Agree." Said both of the twins. 
Then short bean picked me up and I started to scream in pain. 
"Lucas relax." Said short bean. 
"So much pain." I said starting to pass out. 
"Gezz how much blood you think Lucas has lost?" Asked short bean.
"Good question but I don't know let's get these two out of here." Said Wind boi. 
Then I pass out because I lost too much blood. 
"SHI*!" I hear short bean say.
Then we get on a boat and I feel ice boi's body so, I snuggle up to him. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading have a good evening/night/day and I'll see you in the next one. Bye :).