(Micdon) Chapter 12: Ritchie meets a new Godslayer and she helps Brandon out

A couple minutes later both Kathy and Lucas had arrived at GrimeShade and Kathy saw Micheal sitting on a rock and she teleported to him and hugged him. 
"Hi Kathy how are you?" Asked Micheal. 
"I'm good and hi Micheal." Said Kathy. 
"That's good." Said Micheal. 
"So, what's up?" Asked Kathy. 
"Nothing." Said Micheal. 
"Really? Your going to tell me that? Keep on telling yourself that." Said Kathy. 
Micheal sighed and looked away.
"You know I know something is up." Said Kathy. 
"Yea, I do need your help." Said Micheal. 
"So, what's up?" Asked Kathy. 
"I need your help with my boyfriend isn't waking up, but he is very much responsive that is a plus." Said Micheal. 
"WAIT!?! Did I just hear that you have a boyfriend? Okay spill who is it? When?" Asked Kathy.
"*Sigh* He's actually the one that needs your help, his name is Brandon he is one of two guild leaders of Divines Magia, I think about a month or a couple of weeks can't fully remember and he unconscious and like I said he is still responsive." Said Micheal. 
"Aw................that's cute Micheal, I'm proud and happy for you." Said Kathy. 
"So, you help me and Brandon?" Asked Micheal. 
"Sure, but what's in it for me?" Asked Kathy. 
"Of course you want something so, what do you want?" Asked Micheal. 
"Well................I need you to go to a camp and kill the whole camp because they are destroying a lot of different towns and even some cities." Said Kathy. 
"Oh..........Fine I'll help." Said Micheal. 
"Thanks, Micheal." Said Kathy. 

Then Micheal and Kathy walked into the medical center and saw Ritchie looking after Brandon. 
"Hi, Ritchie how are you?" Asked Micheal. 
"I'm alright, and who's next to you?" Asked Ritchie. 
"Hi I'm Kathy, Micheal's friend and I can help your brother." Said Kathy. 
"How is he doing?" Asked Micheal wondering. 
"He's been better then this, he's more clingy, he get's a bit of a cough and his head is a bit more hot." Said Ritchie. 
"Oh.............." Said Micheal. 
"So, this is one of the twins that you told me about." Said Kathy. 
"Yes this is Ritchie the older twin by 10seconds." Said Micheal. 
"You've talked about me? Anything bad?" Asked Ritchie. 
"Ritchie? Do you honestly think I would talk bad about you? I've known you and Brandon for years. Why would I start now?" Asked Micheal. 
"I don't know, I'm sorry I'm just a bit more on the edge then usual." Said Ritchie. 
"Na it's fine Ritchie, I know how you feel." Said Micheal. 
"Now I see why my brother fell in love with you." Said Ritchie. 
"Huh? What does that mean?" Asked Micheal. 
"I understand why Brandon started to like you in the first place. It's because he cares about you, he thinks your funny, friendly, colourful. I think you are a sweet guy and that's why I think you and Brandon are a good couple." Said Ritchie.  
"Thank you." Said Micheal. 
"No problem." Said Ritchie. 
"Want to transfer him to your room?" Asked Micheal. 
"Yea." Said Ritchie. 
"Okay let's do it." Said Micheal. 

A day later Brandon was in his room and in his own bed and Ritchie was sleeping in his bed. While Micheal was talking to both Kathy and Lucas. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading have a good evening/morning/night/midday and I'll see you in the next one bye.
Rin :)