DAY 082

"Tinupad mo ang pangako mo. Thank you!" As soon as I entered the classroom, Laune hugged me, but I immediately push him away from me because my classmates are looking at us.

But what he did, makes my heart skip a beat.

"Our classmates are looking at us."

It's already 7:00 am when I arrived at the school so I took a sit because the bell rang. I woke up late because I didn't hear my alarm and dad thought that I was already woken up.

"Omg, Shrynae!" My friends hugged me when I put my bad in my chair. Jennifer even kissed my cheek.

Our class adviser entered because it is already time for our homeroom class. Everyone went to their seats, and Laune is still talking to me about some things that happened while I'm not there.

"Reina, you'll transfer to the seat of Cain. Cain, you will sit beside Shraun. And you Shrynae, you will seat beside Kyendren again." I glanced at Laune to see his reaction but he is smiling. Probably because Cain is his best friend and they will be sitting next to each other.

"Welcome back, seatmate." I just smiled at Kyendren. "Mas okay kang seatmate kaysa kay Reina." My brows furrowed.

"Why?" He smiled.

"Nagpapakopya ka kasi ng notes, pero si Reina hindi. By the way, absent ka last week dahil may lagnat ka 'di ba? Ayos ka na ba?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Who told you that?" He pointed our class adviser who is talking in front of us but doesn't care that I and Kyendren are talking right in front of her.

"I'll lend you my notes. Ako naman ang magpapahiram ng notes sa'yo as a way of saying thank you." My lips curved into a smile. "Really? Thank you!" I pat Kyendren's hair because of happiness.

"Here." He lends me some of his notebooks. "Thank you so much Kyendren." He winked at me. "You're probably the best seatmate that I have." I just chuckled.

When the homeroom class ended, I followed our class adviser outside the classroom.

"Prof, wait!" She stopped walking and turned in my direction.

"What's the problem, Shrynae? Is there something wrong?" Worry is written on our class adviser's face.

"Why am I being transferred in front again?" I was actually enjoying Laune's company, but Kyendren is also fine.

"Your dad requested it and I also agree with him. It's easy for us to monitor you if you're in front." I just smiled and nodded, then I returned to our classroom.

Special treatment, that again. I don't want that, damn it!

***

Dear Diary,
I go to school and Laune hugged me for fulfilling my promise. My class adviser also transferred me in front, beside Kyendren so he is my seatmate again. Our class adviser transferred me to the front so that they can monitor me. I'm really a burden.