DAY 043

"Good luck with your dance presentation, class." Our class adviser smiled at us which lessen my nervousness. I'm scared that I might mess up, I'm not that confident dancing in front of a lot of people.

When our section was called, I'm starting to shiver. Negative thoughts started to appear in my mind. I closed my eyes and let out a deep sigh, trying to calm myself.

"Shrynae, are you okay?" I nodded and smiled at Kyendren. I can't ruin this performance, I need to be brave and confident.

I can do this.

The music played and we are starting to dance. What's in my mind are the dance steps that we practiced. I didn't make any mistakes during our rehearsal, I hope I won't mess this up. But my nervousness is eating my system.

I suddenly feel like I'll vomit and my head is starting to spin. Oh no, not now please, our performance is almost over. I can do this, come on self.

I almost fell but Kyendren held my hand, "Shrynae, are you okay?"

I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, everything is spinning. And everything slowly turned black.

***

Dear Diary,
It's presentation day. That's fast though. I found out that this is for the culminating activity of the nutrition month this coming Monday. And about our performance today, it's almost perfect but I messed up. I fainted during our performance.