DAY 068

Day 68, I feel lucky for being alive until now.

"Girl, may copy ka nung coverage natin sa math?" I gave Jennifer the coverage of math. Our math teacher said that not all of the topics that we discussed will be in the exam, and that's actually good. Lucky us for having her as our math teacher.

I suddenly feel dizzy so I bid goodbye to Jennifer before leaving our classroom. I walked slowly until I reached the school infirmary because I really feel dizzy.

"Oh? Bakit ka nandito?" She and her cold attitude, I almost roll my eyes.

"I feel dizzy." She raised her eyebrow and gave me a biogesic.

"Isulat mo diyan ang pangalan at section mo, pati na din kung bakit ka nandito." She gave me a logbook with a pen and I did what she said.

"Mukhang napapadalas ka na dito," she said before I can leave the infirmary. It's true that I'm always here. Every time that I'm having a headache, chest pain, and nosebleed, I am here.

"Ayos ka lang ba? Baka iba na yan?" I looked back and smile at the nurse. For the first time, I feel that she's a nurse and she is worried for her patient.

"Don't worry about me. By the way, thank you so much, miss nurse." I don't really know when will I disappear from this world so better thank her in advance. Despite her cold attitude, she still took care of me.

"Saan ka galing? Bakit ngayon ka lang?" Laune asked me when I took a seat in my chair. "Nga pala, binigay 'yung oras sa atin para magreview kaya wala na tayong klase buong araw. Review nalang daw tayo." I nodded.

I tried my best to focus on studying but I have a very bad headache and it's killing me. I also have chest pain and I think I'm gonna die right here and right now.

"May plano na ako para sa surprise ko kay Renxy, hindi nga lang ako siguro kung gagana. Kaya pakinggan mo, Shrynae, kailangan ko ang opinyon mo." Then Laune started saying his plan on surprising and courting Renxy. But I don't actually get it.

"Shrynae." I looked at Meiza when she tapped my shoulder. Since we don't have a prof, she is seating beside me. Sitting behind me is Shraun, and beside him is Jennifer. We made our chairs face each other so Laune can only see my side profile now.

"Ayos ka lang ba?" My tears fell when Meiza asked that question. It's obvious that I'm not fine and I don't want them to worry about them. But I feel so weak and it's killing me.

"No, I'm not. I just want to die, the pain is killing me..." Meiza hugged me and Shraun stood beside me so that our other classmates won't see me crying.

"Shush, we're here," Meiza said while hugging me.

"I think it's time for you to go back to the hospital, Shrynae. It's enough." Jennifer is serious right now. My friends are serious right now.

Can I at least reach one hundred days living my life to the fullest?

***

Dear Diary,
The whole class is busy reviewing and while Laune keeps talking about how he'll surprise Renxy. It seems that he doesn't need my help anymore. And I felt like, I'm dying.