DAY 080

It's Saturday and all of a sudden, I suddenly feel weak to the point that I don't have enough strength to stand up.

"Diyan ka lang sa kama Shrynae, nagluluto pa ang dad mo. Dadalhin lang kita ng pagkain diyan pagtapos na siyang magluto." I nodded to grandma then she left my room.

"Shrynae." The door opened and dad entered with my breakfast.

"Eat well." Dad sat on the couch beside my bed, watching me eat.

"Shrynae, nandito ang kaibigan mo." The door opened, then grandma entered together with Laune. Wait, what?! Laune is here?! I dropped my spoon which made noise when it dropped in the plate.

"W-why are you here?" Seeing me in a situation like this... Argh damn! Why does he have to be here? Meiza already reached her limit to stop Laune from visiting me? Of course, I disappeared for days. And I can't even tell him the reason why.

"Sabi kasi ni Meiza may lagnat ka kaya pinuntahan kita dito. Ayos ka na ba? Kailan ka babalik sa school?" Grandma is standing behind Laune and I saw that she is eyeing him.

"I'm fine," I said with a low voice. I glance at dad. And when he attempted to speak, I slowly shook my head while looking at him.

"Sigurado ka?" I'm sure that I'm not fine. That's what I want to say to Laune, but I don't want to be a burden to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How are you and Renxy?" He awkwardly glances at dad and grandma. "Grandma and dad, can you give us some privacy?" Dad's brows furrowed.

"No. I can't leave you alone with a guy." Grandma just shook her head while smiling and left my room.

"Just leave the door opened, dad." Dad let out a heavy sigh and opened the door. He left my room and he also left the door open.

"I'm here to visit you, let's not talk about Renxy." He's serious. I don't even know if I will be happy to hear this, or what. I just hope that dad and grandma are not listening to our conversation.

"It's still 8 am in the morning, why are you here? You can just message me. Aren't you scared of my dad?" He sat on the couch that is beside my bed.

"Continue eating." It's actually awkward to eat while talking to Laune, but I'm already hungry.

"Continue talking," I said before eating again. Gosh, I can't even look at him eye to eye.

"Honestly, I'm scared of your dad. I'm actually praying right now that he is not listening to our conversation." So it's not just me. And why is he speaking straight English though?

"Oh...kay?" Now, this is awkward.

"But I shouldn't be scared of your dad for me to always see you." My eyes widened and I got choked. Laune immediately gave the water that is on my bedside table to me and I drank it.

"I mean..." I smiled seeing that his ears are already red. "...we will always see each other in school, so yeah."

"Are you shy?" I laughed. "By the way, you need to leave. I promise I'll go to school this Monday." He smiled and held my hand.

"You promised! I'll be waiting, see you!" He waved goodbye and I just chuckled while looking at him leaving my room.

I'm feeling better now and that's because of Laune.

***

Dear Diary,
My dad is with me and also my grandmother when Laune visited me here. Seeing me in a situation where I am just laying down on the bed. Dad attempted to tell Laune the truth about me but I stopped him. I also had a talked with Laune, and it actually gave me more hope.