Forgiven, Problems, And Plan In Action

Start from the beginning

"So you two are not engaged?" I asked still trying to process the information that I had just found out.

"Hell no! We may be mates but that doesn't mean I'm marrying at the age of Fourteen!!! What am I a slut?" Cassidy exclaimed as she looked at me wide eyed.

"That hurt...." Chase whispered trailing off as he stared at Cassidy who rolled her eyes, her face was back to its pale color and had no trace of her cries from earlier.

"Oh," I sighed as I smiled looking at the young couple before me. "Did you see where April ran off to??"

"Yeah she stormed that way," Chase answered pointing to the hallway towards the left.

"Thanks I'll be back." I said as I left them walking down the hall, I soon came across a big wooden door. The door send chills down my spine it screamed Horror all over it, but how bad can it be? I mean it's just a door it can't do anything to me. I reached out towards the handle to open it the icy cold door knob making my hand freeze. 

"What are you doing?" Blake asked from behind me making me twirl around to come face to face with him.

"Nothing just looking for April," I replied as he jerked up a brow and stared at me.

"She didn't come this way, she went upstairs...this area is prohibited." Blake explained as he grabbed my small hand and pulled me away from the door, my curiosity now getting the better of me as I looked at the big wooden door as Blake dragged me away.

What could be behind that door?

April's P.O.V

I ran away, I ran away again....I ran away from my problems again....

Why am I so weak? Why do I always let Maya or Cassidy solve my problems? Why can't I just be brave enough and solve my own problems? 

Gosh I'm such a wuss. "April!" I herd a all too familiar voice call out making my heart start pounding hard against my chest. I spun around coming face to face with Cassidy.

"April look, I know your mad. I just couldn't bring myself to tell you guys...I found out two years ago." Cassidy explained.

"Is that why you left for three months? And came back all weird?" I asked her as she nodded.

"I just couldn't tell you! I thought to myself why go back? They're gonna hate me after I tell them this so why return? What's the point?  They'll probably think that I think that i'm superior than them that I'm better because I'm different. They won't accept me because I'm different. They won't want me around anymore. Why the hell go back then? I thought to myself everyday for that month. My mom told me I didn't have to tell you guys until I was ready. I'm still not ready but I guess it was time you guys found out. I swear I was gonna tell you guys but I just couldn't..." Cassidy explained making my heart thump faster as I listened to everything that she was saying. Honestly, I was lost for words I mean this is a lot to take in.

"Cassidy I-" 

"No, April. I understand if you don't want to forgive me, I mean its hard it's not everyday that you hear that one of your best friends is a werewolf." Cassidy chuckled trying to lighten the tension between us. But failing miserably I just staid still, not moving a muscle as I thought of my next action because it all depends on me now. I can't be a coward anymore I need to face reality I need to concure my fears. I saw Cassidy frown and turn around walking back inside the house, next thing I knew I was standing in front of Cassidy hugging her with all my might.

"I understand Cassidy, its hard." I said as she sobbed crying on my shoulder. "Okay, I forgive you but..."

Author's P.O.V