6

I ran after Samke and followed him to my room. "Samke! Please! Listen to me! It was a mistake. I swear I didn't mean for it to happen! I'm sorry baby. Please!" I pleaded with him while he was throwing all of my clothes out of my cupboard.

"Baby please." I begged again and grabbed his hand and put it on my boob. "Please baby. Don't I make you feel good? Don't I make you feel like a man?" I said trying to kiss him. He pushed me off him and slapped me so hard tears started falling from my eyes.

"Don't you dare touch me again you whore! Did you really think I would want to fuck you after I saw you naked in top of my father!? You were supposed to be pure! Mine alone! You disgust me! You better get your shit and get out! If you're still here in thirty minutes I will beat you so hard that you will be unrecognizable and ugly to the rest of the world! Get your shit and get out!" He slapped me one more time and pushed me away as he left.

I didn't wait. I immediately started packing my stuff. It wasn't much so I was done quickly and I made my way to my old shack. Luckily nobody took it for themselves yet. I unlocked it and when I was inside I locked it from the inside. I couldn't believe what just happened. How could I be so stupid? I ruined my whole future and for what? An orgasm that I never reached? How was I going to survive? How was my brother going to survive boarding school without the allowance Samke used to give me that I sent to him? I couldn't stop thinking so I just went to bed and slept for days.

By the fourth day I was starving and I had nothing. It felt like my stomach was eating itself. Back when we first got to the city I could go up to two weeks but now water just wasn't enough. I wasn't used to it anymore. I bathed myself and put on a dress.

I walked around the neighborhood and saw the lady who always looked after Sicelo was about to start her washing. "Sawubona MaMlambo." I greeted. "Yebo, Sawubona." She greeted back. "I see you're doing washing." She looked at me suspiciously and just hummed in response. "Why don't you let me do it for you?" I suggested and she scoffed. "Why would I pay someone to do something I'm so used to doing myself?" She asked rudely and I almost cried. I haven't felt this small in a while.

"No, Ma. I don't want your money." I squeaked out. This was so humiliating. "So then what do you want little girl. Just last week you were sitting on the stage with the pastors family living the highlife. Now all of a sudden you're back here wanting to do my laundry. What is it that you want? Speak up!"

The tears started falling from my eyes as she spoke and I tried wiping them away. "I just want something to eat, Ma. Just this once. I won't bother you again I swear. I'll make a plan. Just this once let me do your washing. I just need something to eat." I cried like a baby. I heard a sigh and then felt warm arms wrap around me. It made me cry harder.

"Shh, baby. It's okay. I can help you. Don't cry my girl. Don't cry. You're too beautiful and too strong to be crying. Let's go inside." She led me inside and dished some porridge for me. "Now, you promised you'd do my laundry right?" I nodded and she placed the bowl in front of me and I thanked her.

"Okay, eat up. Once you're done you can start washing outside. The water is already ready for you. Once you've hung it up in the sun I'll give you lunch. When it's dry and you fold it I'll make sure you get a nice plate of food for dinner." I thanked her and ate my porridge before I got to work.

It was only her so she didn't have much clothes. I was done before lunch time so I decided to clear up around her yard and sweep her house. She was drinking tea and laughing at whatever was playing on her tv. As promised she gave me lunch. We were eating together when she gave me a flyer.

"Now Zethu, I don't like what's going on at this place. They make the girls wear the most disgusting uniform but it is a job. And you need one. You told me about your brother's school and how he needed an allowance. You both need this. It's a restaurant and they are looking for waiters but they are looking for a certain type of girl. A girl who has things to show off." She said and looked over my body.

I looked at the flyer and I had to control my expression. I knew the place. I used to sleep with the owner. He was my gangster boyfriend Xolisa. "If you go now you can still make it. I'll take the laundry off when it's dry. You go and get the job." I nodded and ran to the restaurant.

When I got there I had to stand in a long line and I was last in the line. Eventually a man did come and kick some of the girls out of the line. When he got to me he made me spin around. He grabbed into my ass and I let him. "Now you... We can definitely work with." He sent me inside and when I got to Xolisa's office he choked on his drink.

"Oh, so you're still alive?" He asked sarcastically. "Are you finally done fucking church boys because there's no room for your reputation in this job?" I nodded and he laughed. "Well then there's just one more step before you are hired." I rolled my eyes. "And what's that?" I asked knowing exactly what it was.

"Don't play dumb. Come ride this dick."