1

I got up from the mattress on the floor where I slept every night and folded my blanket. I thanked God it was Friday as I put on my tight school uniform. The plain green skirt barely covered my ass and all of my shirts weren't even my shirts. I got them from other people.

I lived in a township in Cape Town. My house was a small shack made of any old pieces of metal and wood my brother and I could find. I made the last of our porridge on the two plate stove and then woke my brother. "Sicelo, wake up. You're going to be late for school." My ten-year-old brother groaned but got up and got ready anyway.

While he ate I went behind the curtain where he slept and went to look in
my drawer for my lace underwear. I put on the lace panties and left the bra. I never liked bras but I also like the attention that I got when I didn't wear one. My boobs were huge and obviously way too big for these shirts. You could see every little spot on my boob if I had any besides my nipple. My boobs are flawless if I do say so myself.
I pulled the extremely short skirt a bit higher so everyone could see my ass and then did a few spins and twerks in the mirror.

I washed the two aluminum bowls while my brother got dressed for school. "Sicelo! We need to leave!" I just heard him groan but he came out from behind the curtain with his government issued schoolbag. I walked him halfway and then walked back in the direction of my fucked up school.

"Zethu! Over here! Girl you will not believe what just happened." My friend Lungi yelled excitedly. Well she wasn't really my friend. She just knew where to pick up rich men and most of the time she didn't want to go alone.

Before I could even get anything in she continued speaking. "Your ex, Sipho was
kissing some chick. His girlfriend obviously sees him and then she snaps. She thought she had the girl because the girl was skinny. Turns out the skinny girl knew how to fight. End of story she got beat to a pulp by a skinny chick."

She lived for this immature drama beef bullshit. All I wanted was to find myself a rich man and get him to pay for everything in my life. We called them blessers. The last time I had a blesser was a few months back. He was old and died and I was left with nothing. I had to sell all the stuff he got me so my brother and I could survive. I couldn't even get close to what those items were valued at here in the township and the money didn't even last two months. We were living off social grant and I even aquire that illegally. I combed out my afro, took my mother's old ID and impersonated her.

The bell rang and we started walking into the school. "Good morning, Ziphozethu." A guy said nervously. He looked like your typical nerd. Glasses and everything. He even had the school blazer and nobody could afford the school blazer. "Hi." I said awkwardly and he scurried away.

"Who was that?" I asked Lungi and she scoffed. "Our school's only rich kid. If you want a rich boyfriend you better start keeping up with the rich people. Do you know that huge church that everyone is starting to move to. Our pastor was talking about it the other night. Anyway, Samke's dad is the pastor and he's loaded."

Okay. This is the first I hear of it. I should start listening in church. I needed to get to know that guy. We went to the school hall and stood in line for the exams. I was busy writing my finals. I only had one more exam left. My marks were never bad and I bet if I tried they would be really good
but I just have too many things to take care of.

I was walking home when I heard my name being called. "Zethu! Wait!" I looked back and saw Sipho chasing after me. I just started walking faster. "Zethu! It's no use running! I know where you live!" I just sighed and stopped. "What do you want?" I asked when he caught up with me. "Let's go to your house. Come on." He dragged me all the way home and locked the door behind us. "Is your brother going to be home anytime soon?" I just rolled my eyes because I knew what he wanted "No, he has a rugby game." I said and he started to unbutton my shirt. I let him because I knew
he would give me something afterwards and also I haven't had sex in forever.