Chapter 58

*TW: Slight violence and blood*

Ophelia's POV

"He sounds like he misses you, yeah? Let's send him a little video."

I swear my heart stops beating at Denver's sick words and my eyes leak even more tears which I didn't even think was possible. My entire body is shaking on this cold metal chair and I can feel the blood drying around my wrists and ankles from my desperate attempts to get to Matt.

A video?

The thought of something so disgusting like that being sent to Harry has me wanting to throw up right here on the spot. I feel so sick and I can't tell if it's from being helplessly stuck here like this or from the words that Denver just spoke to me.

"You're fucking disgusting." I spit out, and he only laughs in response. "Ollie, I thought you'd like it. Don't you want your Harry to know how you are?"

Hearing him talk about Harry just makes me sob harder. I miss him so much, I need him so badly. My mind keeps going to him, my mom, Jenna, and Niall and what they all are supposed to do if I never make it out of here.

My mom. She'll be so fucking alone, she won't have anyone anymore. I can only hope Harry keeps her company, he's sweet like that. I can't do this to her, not when I finally just started to see her more and finally started to forgive myself for not being a better daughter to her for so many years.

I was so shit to her.

And Harry. He'll just absolutely break. He won't be able to cope, I know that. He finally deserves to be happy and instead all he keeps getting is more and more sadness everyday.

Thinking about all of that has my heart breaking and I know it's the last thing I should be worrying about right now but I can't help it. I don't even notice how engrossed into my thoughts I am until I feel Denver's hand hovering near my face and I immediately flinch back.

He looks like he is about to touch my cheek to wipe away my tears, and I feel the bile rising in my throat at the idea of him touching me like that. "Don't cry. You never did look pretty when you did."

I clench my jaw at his words, my hands tugging at the rope as they lay in my lap. I can feel the rope burning into my skin and I just know if I ever leave here, they're definitely going to need a few days of healing for them to look somewhat okay.

"Shut up. Just- stop talking. Do what you need to do and let Niall go, please. Hurt me not him." I almost plead out the last bit, hoping that maybe they'll feel just a little bad for me and listen. Both Victor and Denver stare at me, nothing but smug looks on their faces and I don't know how I could be so stupid to think that they'd even feel bad for anyone at all. They're emotionless bastards.

Right when Victor opens his mouth to speak, the door opens from behind me and I pray with everything that I have that they aren't bringing Niall in here. I don't want him to see a dead body, I don't want him to see what they've done to me.

He needs to stay safe.

"Did you boys start without me?"

I go rigid as I easily recognize that voice. One I've heard many times before and enjoyed having conversations with. One who I've been unknowingly telling about my life. Someone who quickly became a friend to me.

Karina.

My head whips around to watch her slowly approach me. She looks normal and unbothered which worries me greatly. She's acting as if everything is fine and and that there's not a dead body in here and I'm not fucking tied up with a bruised cheek.