Chapter 16

Ophelia's POV

Jenna won't stop staring at my neck.

I was going to change into a more full coverage sweater but they'd all already seen my neck by now so there wasn't really a point.

My hair could only cover so much and I was getting annoyed having to constantly fix it so I just said fuck it and let it be.

I told Harry to do it so now I'd have to bear the repercussions of that, no matter how sore my neck is right now.

I still don't regret it though.

This morning was......something.

I think we both needed that distraction so very badly. Harry was clearly trying to forget what had happened last night and I was trying to hold off on asking him what the hell happened this past week.

Harry is so fucking hot. He makes me come so hard I've literally never experienced anything like that before.

The combination of his words and his actions always leave me a complete withering mess underneath him.

An immobile withering mess.

I know he likes to be in control but there's just something about the way he acts in the bedroom that awakens this dormant dominant side within me, and I can't help but to let it out and tease him.

I know he secretly loves when I do it.

The fact that he is so willing to do whatever I want gives me this sense of control I didn't know I had been craving.

Like when I told him to sit on my face.

I had been doing some research on sex back when I was making my list, and I came across this position.

The name of it threw me off at first cause I don't know who the fuck thinks 'female prisoner' is an attractive name for a sex position, but the depiction of it was what sold me.

Even though the male is on top, the female has all the control when it comes to taking him in her mouth, and to me, that was very fucking hot.

I knew that Denver would never be down for something like this.

His view of sex was very straightforward, he was a minimal foreplay kind of guy, missionary only, and didn't really care if I finished or not.

Asshole.

Pushing him into the back of my mind, I made sure to jot this position down for when a possible future endeavour would hopefully arise with a real man.

Knowing that this position was also new to Harry was comforting, we could both explore this together and I felt very safe doing so. And I'd say by the way we both reacted to it, we'd definitely be doing it again in the future.

Letting me fuck him with my mouth was so hot. Being able to grip his ass in my hand and let me take him the way I pleased while he just sat there and fucking took it was all that I had wanted, and he knew it.

My good boy.

I knew he could only take so much of me being in control before he snapped, and I'm surprised he managed to last as long as he did before bucking his hips into my mouth.

When it came to Harry restraining my arms, that was very fucking unexpected but so welcomed.

I was so restless under him, and even though I missed the feeling of his hair weaving through my fingers, something about being so submissive to him like that made me so fucking wet.