Chapter 4

Harry's POV

Glancing at the clock the next morning, I can see that the time reads 9am. I know that I should start my day and probably make my way to the gym.  I should really do that before Victor starts to fucking pester me but I just cant stop thinking about her.

Lia.

She had a name, a pretty one at that.   

Finally having a name to match her face would make my morning wanks much more pleasurable.

I'm vile, I know.

Seeing her at Vulture last night was a shock, surely it couldn't be the girl who had been on my mind for the last few weeks.  It definitely wasn't her that was standing right across from me.

Fuck me.

Forgetting her was damn near impossible. Her full lips, skimpy black lace top, and jeans with rips in the back made me want to just take her right then and there.  Not giving a fuck about where we were or who was around.

Her outfit left little to the imagination.  Not that I needed to imagine what she looked like underneath, I already knew.

As soon as I saw her standing against the wall, with those stupid fucking purple lights flashing down on her, I knew exactly who she was. 

Who knew I would ever run into the one girl I couldn't stop fucking thinking about?

She was beautiful. Sultry. The way she looked at me when I approached her took me back to the night we spent together.

With her big eyes peering up at me, I could sense a bit of nervousness, especially when she recognized me.

Told you I'd make sure she remembered me.

And god.

The way she spoke to me made my dick rock fucking hard.  The confidence she exuded had me intrigued. The way she tried to show that she was in control immediately reminded me of her persona in the bedroom.

Normally, I wouldn't let anyone try to take control of the conversation, but something about her talking about being on top of me made me want her even more.

Honestly, I had no idea she even knew Niall and it made me laugh at the obvious annoyance on her face once she realized that she'd be stuck with me all night.

I didn't like her. Hell, it's probably impossible for me to ever like someone after Anna, but I definitely wouldn't mind fucking her again. And again.

Once we sat down at the table I pretty much zoned out.  I was too busy trying to soften my dick but images from mine and Lia's night together kept popping into my head, making my task harder than usual.

Stupid fucking brain.

The sexual tension and attraction towards her was most definitely there.  I craved her body and the way she made me feel that night, nothing more.  I was hooked on a feeling that seemed like only she could give me. 

I can't say the same for her though. She seemed irritated the rest of the night, and I didn't miss the couple of times I caught her rolling her eyes. 

I was hesitant to walk her to her car which I know made me seem like a major dick. 

No surprise there.

I was only hesitant because I genuinely believed that maybe she really didn't want anything to do with me.  Her little gestures here and there made me question her thoughts about me.