Chapter 9

Ophelia's POV

I can't move my legs.

I wake up to a noise at the window and when I try to turn over to see what the hell it is, I realize that my legs are basically unable to function.

Fucking Harry.

It sounds like a bird but the lack of mobility in my legs prevents me from confirming my thoughts so I'm stuck staring at Harry for now.

Not that I'm complaining.

He looks cute when he's asleep, he's relaxed, his lips are pouted, and his hair is a mess. Although, the messy hair could be from my incessant need to have my hands in it last night.

Whoops.

He must have tossed the frozen pea bag onto the floor sometime in the middle of the night because I don't see them on the bed anywhere. 

I can see the bruises along his jaw much clearer now in the early morning light. They look ghastly, a mess of yellow and purple decorate the entire right side of his jaw. It looks painful and I can't help but wonder if he's okay, seeing as he did a damn good job of distracting me last night.

Speaking of last night, that was something else. The way he was so demanding...I never knew that could be so fucking hot and I take back ever telling him that he needs a filter on that mouth of his.

Of course I couldn't let him have all the fun in taking charge, I had to get my fix in too. Telling him to strip was purely for my own entertainment.

I could tell it had taken him back a bit especially since I was being such a good girl, and I was pleasantly surprised that he had listened, but not without a reminder.

Just thinking about what we did has my cheeks tinting red. The way he took charge, the words that came out of his mouth, the positions he had me in...it was all so fucking perfect.

Harry taking me from behind like that was so hot. He filled me up so nicely and I couldn't help but to push my ass back to meet his hips.

The sound of our skin slapping against one another was erotic and I was already addicted, especially when he added in the spanking.

Fuck, hearing his hand meet my ass instantly made me wetter. I loved the sting, relished in it even. It was so unexpected but so fucking welcomed. He didn't hold back in the harshness of his spanking but I wasn't complaining one bit.

I can check that off my sex list.

I knew he had to have some kinks, the power he held in the room was an indication of the experience he had.

Harry shifting beside me brings me out of my unholy thoughts and I watch him as he turns his head towards me, moving his hand to slide under his cheek, eyes still closed.

I catch myself staring at his fingers, thinking about how fucking deep inside of me they were last night. The cool contrast of his rings against my skin made me shiver in delight.

When he mentioned 'daddy' I literally froze, my brain felt like it was short-circuiting. I never meant for it to slip out like that on our first night together, but I had said it so quietly that I figured that he didn't hear it, especially since he never brought it up.

But fuck was I wrong, and thank god I was.

Hearing him call himself 'daddy' and making me beg for 'daddy's cock' instantly sent me over the edge. I couldn't even form any words at that moment in time, I was so fucking overwhelmed with pleasure that my brain felt like mush.