Chapter 8

Harry's POV

Lia's dirty mouth is going to get her into trouble.

Her text about my cock instantly made my dick twitch. I fucking love when that filthy mouth of hers comes out to play.

I don't care that my abdomen looks like a fucking skittles rainbow, I need her in my bed tonight. She's on her way here, sending me a 'be there in 20' text about 10 minutes ago.

As I wait for her on the couch, I think about my match with Cole. I won, no surprise there, but fuck did he know how to throw a punch, and a hard one at that.

He got a few good shots in that's for fucking sure. My ribs were aching and my jaw was bruised but he looked far worse than I did, and it served him right.

Cocky bastard.

As soon as the fight was over, I snatched my money from Victor and fled. I didn't want to risk seeing Anna again, once was enough.

I'm still so confused as to why the fuck she was even there in the first place. She wasn't granted entrance under my guest list anymore so I can't help but wonder who the fuck she knows in this ring, especially since she claims to have hated every single aspect of it all. Not to mention that it was a major factor in the reason she broke up with me.

Or so she fucking claims.

I still haven't quite shaken off the words she spewed at me, despite Lia lifting up my spirits a bit. Those vicious words cut deep, and she fucking knew it too. She knew that it would upset me and she said it so guiltlessly that I was starting to wonder if I ever truly knew her at all.

I can't believe she would attempt to bring all of that up. She was there for me through it all, and for her to just throw it back in my fucking face like that was just fucking cruel. I'm not even fucked up enough to do something like that and that's saying a lot.

There's a knock at the door interrupting my thoughts and I couldn't be more grateful for Lia's timing. She's been so good recently at unknowingly being my saving grace.

I get up and open the door to see her standing there, dressed in leggings and a college sweatshirt, she looks cute.

"Hi" she says, as she walks into my apartment, and I can't help but look at her ass as she walks by me.

Vile, I know.

"Hi there," I reply back, "I knew you wouldn't turn my offer down." I gloat, watching as her cheeks turn pink.

"Can't deny good sex now can I?" She responds back smugly.

I smirk at her. Knew it.

"The fact that you're even walking right now after last night is a miracle" I say, as I slowly approach her. "I guess I didn't fuck you hard enough, we'll have to change that tonight." I tell her, seeing her cheeks flush red. Cute.

She looks up at me with those wide eyes and pouty lips, "is that a promise?" She asks lowly.

Fuck me.

Reaching up to push a fallen strand of hair behind her ears, I lean in and whisper, "it's a guarantee baby." I can hear her breath hitch as she freezes.

Two can play at this game.

I pull back, but not before leaving a light kiss on her outer ear. She whimpers and hastily grabs my neck, pulling me back in to attach her mouth to mine.

Someone's eager.

I waste no fucking time in cupping her jaw with my hands, pulling her closer to me as my mouth covers hers. I trace her lips with my tongue causing a gasp to leave her mouth, giving me the opportunity to slide my tongue inside. She fists the sides of my shirt, crumpling it between her fists as my tongue explores her mouth.