Chapter 25

Ophelia's POV

I'm bleeding.

Well to be more accurate, I've been bleeding for a few days now. Periods are a bitch but I'm nearing the end of mine though, and thank god for that.

I felt bad for Harry when he had to experience me on the first day of getting it, I think that was the day he fully realized what the fuck he signed up for when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Sorry baby.

He had stayed over at mine, and when I woke up the next morning, I immediately knew mother nature had arrived. Since I'm on birth control they're not usually that bad, but I'll get the odd one that's just off the charts painful.

This one was one of those.

Poor Harry was probably fucking terrified to wake up to me standing by his side of the bed, hovering over him with tears pooling in my eyes. He most definitely thought someone had died.

"What the fuck? Lia, what's wrong?" He had immediately asked, his voice hoarse as he shot up in bed. A cramp had hit me at the exact same time, making me lean over and brace my hand onto the mattress, squeezing my eyes shut as I waited for it to pass.

"Lia, baby you're scaring me." He said sternly, bringing a hand up to turn my face towards his.

"Fuck, sorry. I just had a bad cramp, I got my period this morning."

Harry's eyes widened at my revelation, and it made me chuckle a bit. He clearly wasn't expecting that as an answer.

"Oh, uh" he said, bringing his hand up to run through his hair, "do you like, need anything?"

Cute.

I had whined in response, pouting at him and shaking my head no. I just wanted to lay down and ignore everything and everyone.

I think Harry could sense this because he quickly pulled on my arm, forcing me back into bed with him. We laid there for a bit in silence as his fingers gently threaded through my hair, soothing me.

He's too good to me.

He also ended up running a bath for me, saying that he has become "quite the professional" when it comes to caring for women during their time of the month.

He told me that he was the only one home the first time Ava got hers, and he was a panicked mess thinking she was dying, saying that he didn't know "where the fuck all that blood came from."

Apparently Ava got excruciating cramps, and would sometimes even pass out on Harry, sending him into a full-fledged panic.

I couldn't help to smile as he was telling me these stories, it's very fucking cute that he was so worried about his sister.

And very sexy.

This was four days ago, and I haven't seen Harry too much since. When I'm on my period, I don't really like to be touched too much. The hair stroking was fine, but cuddling and holding someone were out of the question.

Jenna is the opposite, she needs all the fucking attention she can get so I guess it's Niall's turn to become that person for her now, I'm off the hook.

And thank god for that, she was one needy bitch.

Harry being Harry, wasn't liking how I was 'dealing with this alone', as if I haven't been getting and dealing with my period since I was 15. He practically forced himself into my place every night, helping me in cooking dinner, or sometimes he brought takeout over if I had just finished work.