Chapter 29

*TW: Mention of assault*

Ophelia's POV

"So what's there to do for fun around here anyways?" Karina asks as she leans against the wall, watching me throw my hair into a ponytail in the break room.

I just finished my shift and I'm heading over to Power House. Jenna said Niall's got two empty spots in his self defence class so she asked if I wanted to tag along with her. I wasn't going to pass up a free class and I figured that maybe I should learn a few techniques, in case I ever come across another piece of shit male.

I probably will knowing my luck.

I was hesitant to agree at first since that's Denver's hangout, but Niall insisted that he wouldn't be there at the time of his class, he never is apparently. I still wasn't totally convinced and I knew Harry would flip if he was, but I trusted Niall.

Karina was on her break while I was changing into my gym clothes, asking me questions about Chicago and what it has to offer. Jenna only just recently hired her, and she was a bit older than the rest of us, I'd say probably in her 30s.

She's been really nice so far and super easy to train, which was a big fucking blessing. This was only her third shift but she picked up everything with ease.

She's staying for her full shift this time, unlike her first one where I cut her loose early, but thank god I did or else Harry and I wouldn't have been able to have some fun.

Very good fun.

It's been a week and I'm still having thoughts about that night, and how much I fucking loved it.

Who knew ice had more uses than to just chill my drinks? I really loved that temperature play we did. It only makes me want to play around with something hot now too and test out the other end of the spectrum.

I still can't believe we fucked in the bar, even though I was the one who suggested it. I don't even know why I suggested it in the first place but I think the rollercoaster of emotions we went through only days prior played a big part.

I also can't believe that I fucking squirted.

The way it felt was so intense. I've never had that happen to me before and honestly it never even crossed my mind as something I would ever do. It felt like a very extreme release, like everything in me was on fucking fire.

I didn't realize just how much came out of me until I came back down and opened my eyes. I can't lie and say Harry's glistening forearm didn't look hot though. And I think he was very appreciative of the fact that I let him fuck my tits as a thank you.

I honestly enjoyed that more than I thought I would. I really liked watching him thrust up into my tits like that, and being able to tease his tip only added to the fun of it all.

I'd definitely do that again.

Everything about that night was on constant replay in my mind, especially when I'd have to tend to people sitting at the specific table we fucked on. Thankfully I worked the opening shift the next day, so I made sure to disinfect and sanitize every surface Harry and I had touched.

A cough from Karina brings me back and I realize I haven't answered her question yet, too busy reminiscing about fucking my boyfriend in the bar.

Whoops.

"Uh, we have some good music festivals, and I'm a sucker for the nightlife downtown, if that's something you're into." I mutter in response, tying up the laces of my runners.