Ch 327: Where Did You Go?

Seeing Lin Ye return to the tent looking tense, Magallan couldn't help but ask "What's the matter? Is something wrong?"

"No," Lin Ye just shook his head, "There was just a cat trying to threaten me. Why do you ask?"

Magallan was a little bewildered by Lin Ye's weird reply.

Lin Ye didn't feel like talking about his intimidating back and forth with Skyfire, but he knew that he should still tell them about what occurred. There seemed to be no good reason to conceal the information he had gained from conversing with Skyfire, so he sighed and said "Skyfire found out that we went to the sea last night."

Then Lin Ye told them all about the conversation that he had with her. Everyone was overwhelmed by the sudden revelation.

"That Feline chick dares to threaten us!" Matoimaru, enraged by Skyfire's threat, stood up straight and aggressively picked up her sword, "I'll go and have a little chat with her."

"What are you going to do? It's almost dawn. Less than half an hour to be precise," Frostleaf said.

"Half an hour is more than enough time," Matoimaru readily ascertained.

Lin Ye was suddenly dumbstruck by her aggressiveness. He had to stop her, "Don't make any trouble. If things go wrong, we won't be able to fix it."

Blue Poison said "Have you talked with her?"

Lin Ye shook his head "It's useless to talk to her. That woman is too arrogant, and there's no time."

"So what should we do?" Magallan nervously asked.

Lin Ye thought it through, and could only reply " Leave her alone. Let's change our clothes first. That way we won't expose our little secret to the others . As for Skyfire...I don't think she will tell SilverSword."

"Why?" Magallan was confused by this.

"Obviously you threatened her right," Matoimaru affirmed.

"... What? How could I do that? I didn't do anything like that," Lin Ye defended himself, "I just feel like she would be too prideful to tell anyone about this."

Magallan looked at him dubiously, "Really?"

Lin Ye said ",However, she will definitely not let us off the hook. She will definitely retaliate, so we have to be careful. Although I think I know enough of her character. Even if it's for revenge, she won't use any underhanded tricks. She's too cocky for that."

What Lin Ye said made the others dismayed.

Matoimaru voiced her opinion "You have only met her a few times, but you know so much about her."

Blue Poison said, "I think what Doctor Lin Ye said makes sense."

Magallan nodded, "I have also heard the rumors about Doctor Lin Ye from Miss Silence. She said that Doctor Lin Ye is a person who understands a woman's heart."

The corners of Lin Ye's mouth twitched slightly

Really, Silence?

"You're clearly mistaken. I can just understand people better by looking at them."

"I understand. Then I'll correct what I said" Magallan stated, "Doctor Lin Ye just looks at women more".

After she finished speaking everyone laughed. The depressing atmosphere in the room slowly subsided as a more cheerful one steadily seeped in to replace it.

Lin Ye also noticed that even though he was being slandered again, as long as it was for a more positive purpose, he didn't really mind. He pretended to be annoyed and even faked some complaints, which made the atmosphere much more cheerful.