Ch 199: Punish Me!

Half an hour later, Lin Ye, finally convinced Matterhorn that he did not drug both of the sisters.

Matterhorn looks at Lin Ye as he gives him the catnip. Matterhorn touches his chin, thinking hard "You mean this thing is not a drug, but a specialty from where you've been?"

"Yes." Lin Ye nods, "Look, there is even a price on it. Where does the drug sell for such a small amount of money? And look on the package, what kind of drug has a cute cat's face on it?"

Although he couldn't understand the text, since it was from some other country, he can basically be sure that this thing is not a drug.

After some moments of trying to understand this, Matterhorn knew that he had misunderstood Lin Ye and couldn't help but feel guilty about it.

So, he returned the catnip to Lin Ye and then says regretfully "I'm sorry, Doctor Lin Ye, I don't understand anything. I misunderstood you. I sincerely apologize.

Lin Ye shakes his head. "It's nothing, at least everything is finally cleared up."

This bottle of catnips that Lin Ye gave to him was not just any ordinary catnip it ... but it was Imported catnips.

It is the most expensive kind of catnip. As for the difference between this catnip and ordinary catnip, Lin Ye doesn't know, but what he wants is packaging, because the packaging is written in another language,

Lin Ye didn't understand what it said nor did Matterhorn. This way, Matterhorn won't know from the packaging that this is not for humans, but for pet cats...

'I sometimes scare myself with how smart I can be. Good job me!'

"No. No." Matterhorn shakes his head, "I can't just let it go."

"Huh? Why not?"

"This is too kind for me!" Matterhorn raises his head and looks at Lin Ye, and says in a shaking voice,

"Obviously, the mistress had been tested by the medical department, but I still didn't believe it! You even explained it to me. I still don't believe it! I misunderstood the saintess again! And worst I also misunderstood you, Dr. Lin! Obviously, you had helped me so much before and gave such a good gift to the saintess too, but I was, but... "

Matterhorn hammers his chest and made a muffled "bang" sound. His face is full of sadness and regret.

This made Lin Ye feel a little awkward "This is really not a big deal. Misunderstanding between people is normal, right?"

"Please don't say that, Dr. Lin." Matterhorn raises his hand to stop Lin Ye,

"The more you say this, the more I feel guilty. With a noble person like you in comparison, I'm just like a villain."

"You're exaggerating. You're definitely exaggerating."

"This is not an exaggeration!" Matterhorn continues to shout, looking very excited,

"Doctor Lin, I am a man of Kjerag! The representative of the male face of Kjerag in Rhodes Island! Since I am even the face of my clan, then there is absolutely no exaggeration! I must let you know that a Kjerag man is not a man who likes to complain, but a man who can accept his mistakes and accept punishment!"

Lin Ye's mouth twitched slightly. It was obviously just a trivial matter, but Matterhorn shouted as if the sky was about to fall.

He didn't know how to respond, so he asks: "... Matterhorn, what do you want to do?"

"I want you to..."

Lin Ye almost choked...No, he had already choked.

"What are you doing?!" Lin Ye jumps up from the sofa.

Matterhorn's upper body is now with his back facing him.

"Let me gain your forgiveness!"

"I forgive you! I forgive you! So, hurry up and put on your clothes back!"

"Doctor Lin, don't be kind to me!" Matterhorn shouts, "Come on! Do it! Use your sword and cut me! Even if it makes me scared, I will gain your respect back!'

What is even happening now?!!!!

"You aren't attacking me?" Matterhorn thinks for a while, "Does it make you feel ashamed to attack others from behind? That's it! You truly are a warrior Dr. Lin"

Matterhorn immediately turns around, facing Lin Ye, and shouts loudly. "Then attack me from the front! Come on, Dr. Lin!"

Matterhorn pats his large pectoral muscle vigorously, and Lin Ye finds that there are really scars on it,

"Go here! Make it hard! As long as you can still attack, do not pity me because of your kind heart! Come! Vigorously punish me, Dr. Lin! I, as one of Master Sliverash's men, will not back half a step!"

In these circumstances, Lin Ye already feels that his brain is about to malfunction. Does even God know what is in this Kjerag's mind?! What demon possessed him to take off his clothes and make people hurt him?"

Suddenly the scene changes into a majestic snow mountain. A man who did something horrible knelt down on the snow floor. His upper body is bare and is about to be punished by his tribe. Even with each bruise he got, he didn't make a sound at all. His blood dyes the snow red under his knees.

This scene is quite moving.

However, the location is changed. The towering snow mountain is replaced with a small room, a bare-chested muscular man shouting to be beaten up by a doctor. A doctor of all things, goddammit!

'This isn't a normal scene to have here!'

Lin Ye's head can't even wrap around what is even happening now!

Then he comes up with a brilliant plan! The best plan he has ever had!

He turns around and runs for his life!

"Don't go, Dr. Lin!", However, Matterhorn chases up to him.

When Lin Ye ran to the door, the door handle suddenly moves on its own and opens up by itself.

"Hmph, Mr. Matterhorn, I'm so hungry, do you have anything to eat?"

Wearing a white woollen cap, a girl who is similar to Pramanix walked into the room while humming,

Then she sees Lin Ye's scarred face and the naked sweaty upper body of Matterhorn.

"Don't go! Doctor Lin! Hurry up and punish me!" Matterhorn roars, and then he is taken aback by the girl at the door.

"Young Mistress? Why are you here?", The girl looks at Lin Ye and then at Matterhorn.

Then she silently exits the room. She also closed the door immediately.

Lin Ye's face suddenly turns green.

"Open the door!"

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by d0d0b1rd

Edit by Jaq