Ch 222: They Are Just A Pharmaceutical Company

At Kjerag, there is an old cathedral hall.

A rickety old man can be seen knocking on the door of the cathedral hall, and then he opens his old mouth. With a low and humble tone, "Master Galvin. Your loyal servant Green greets you."

A moment later, a solemn male voice rang inside of the ancestral hall "Come in." The old man now dubbed Green opens the door of the ancestral hall and walks in closing the door gently.

"Enciodas, didn't find out that you are looking for me, right?" The man in the cathedral asks.

Green turns around to see a middle-aged man standing under an idol. He slowly bows down "No, Lord Galvin, Enciodas...That is to say, the Patriarch of Silverash has fallen asleep."

Galvin slowly nods "That's fine."

A few seconds later, he asks again.

"The letter, have you already sent it?"

"It has been sent out." Green states,

"Will they come back?" Galvin asks, "Enciodas sent his sisters out to avoid conflict with us."

"That was his own plan. Miss Anya and Miss Encia didn't know about it... No. Maybe the saintess knew something, but Miss Encia must be still in the dark." Green says,

"I said in the letter that Enciodas is already bedridden due to illness, and it is impossible for them not to come back. The feelings of the saintess and Miss Encia for Enciodas are still strong."

"That little girl said otherwise, didn't the saintess have a quarrel with Silverash long ago?" Galvin frowns,

"A person who left, for that reason, will now return because the person she hates has a serious illness? Is she that dumb?"

Green's waist bends lower "Master Galvin, what I say is different from what I think. Even if the saintess is more dissatisfied and unfriendly with Enciodas, she will definitely come back. Blood is thicker than the water, not to mention Miss Encia. In her heart, her brother and sister are the most important people and compared to her brother and sister, she is like a child."

Galvin nods slightly: "You know a lot more about that family than I do. So, if you say there is no problem, I will believe you. In that case, I should prepare early."

He paused.

He then adds, "I didn't want to take two little girls at first if it weren't for Enciodas forcing the people too much. Enciodas is just like his annoying father. I never know which of them were the worst. Right now, he is carrying the Karlan Trade, oppressing the power of the two big families and the elder house to the lowest point, and even wants us to surrender full military power. Heh, he seems to be getting arrogant now."

Green did not speak, just listened to his master.

"I admit that his Karlan Trade is doing well, but this is not his arrogant ass country. We could destroy his family before, we can destroy him now as well."

"What should I do?" Green whispers,

"If the saintess and Miss Encia received the letter, they should be on the road by now. I estimate that they will be able to arrive at Kjerag the day after tomorrow. Will we meet them before they meet Enciodas?"

"No, no, it doesn't need to be so troublesome at all." Galvin sneers, "As long as the saintess and Encia come back, Enciodas will not dare to be as aggressive. Can he protect himself, and both sisters at the same time?"

"You mean..."

"Use his two sisters and negotiate with him," Galvin says, "Demand him to hand over the Karlan Trade to us."

"Will he do it?"

"If he doesn't, kill his two sisters or sell them to become slaves." Galvin says coldly, "We failed to kill Encia at the beginning. We just made her an infected, but we will not miss this chance again. Either hand over the Karlan Trade or the Sliverash family will be completely removed from the Kjerag, whichever is more important, he should be able to choose.

"But even if he really handed over the Karlan Trade, can we really believe he is done?" Green expressed his doubts, "Most of the children in the clan have never left Kjerag, or if they have, never got back into contact. The outside world..."

Galvin directly interrupted Green's words and asks, "If he can do it with Enciodas, can't my children do it too?"

Green immediately buries his head, his tone of voice became lower "Master, I didn't mean that."

"You better not have this kind of thought. "Galvin's tone eased a little, "But I also know your concerns, so we hired foreign aid this time."

"Foreign aid?" Green raises his head, and look at Galvin with some doubts,

"Where is this foreign aid?"

"Of course, it is outside of Kjerag." Galvin says, "Enciodas has his own too."

"You mean, Enciodas has some help from the outside?"

"Has he not mentioned it to you?" Green shakes his head.

"He probably doesn't completely trust you, or anyone in Kjerag." Galvin sneers,

"This kind of scheming is also in line with the Sliverash clan identity. But so what, since he has an aid, then I will naturally have my own."

"I still don't understand what you meant by foreign aid."

"You will know them. An organization called the Reunion Movement. "Galvin says lightly,

"The leader is called Mephisto, and he will bring his manpower to Kjerag in a few days. At that time, we will rage war with each other. When the time comes, he has to choose between living and dying. He can choose for himself. After the event is completed, the Karlan Trade will be ours, and we only need to give 40% of the trade profits to Mephisto and our aid."

"... Isn't that too much?" Green asks cautiously.

Galvin immediately shows an expression of displeasure, and Green lowers his head and didn't ask anymore.

"Having Karlan Trade in our hand is enough. With it can we restore the glory of Kjerag."

"I see." Green nods, "But sir, this time there will be another organization in the frame."

"You mean Rhodes Island?" Galvin seems uninterested,

"Don't worry. I already know of them. They are just a pharmaceutical company after all."

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by Kingofkrakens

Edit by Jaq