Ch 229: Dinner Anyone?

What kind of weird feeling is this?

Irene has lived for so long but has never experienced this feeling before.

When the man rubbed her tail with his gloves, she subconsciously started to purr.

By the time she realized that this was not supposed to be normal, Lin Ye had already let go of her tail and stepped aside. He scratched his head in awkwardness.

When Irene noticed that he stopped, she felt a little disappointed. But Lin Ye on the other hand was very surprised at the outcome.

He had no idea that the gloves would be this effective against her.

He had just grabbed Irene's tail and felt her body stiffen up. Her face then became flustered which made him feel like he was a hooligan molesting a woman. So, he stayed his hand and stepped back, then immediately removed the glove. He looked around twice with a guilty conscience and found that no one had seen him doing that, which was a relief.

Irene began to calm down. In fact, she didn't understand what happened either. It was clear to her that her tail was not her sensitive part. Why did she have this reaction when he touched her? Could it be the gloves? Well, that was the only possibility. What does this man in front of her do exactly, and how does he possess such a thing?

Lin Ye looked at Irene, and Irene was also looking at him, the two of them had their own thoughts.

Amongst them, Lin Ye is thinking about how to get this Feline girl to buy all of his pet supplies.

"Ahem, this glove is used like that." In the end, Lin Ye broke the deadlock and spoke, "Would you like to buy a pair? You can get some hair conditioner too as an added bonus."

"Hair conditioner. What is that?" Lin Ye takes out the conditioner from his backpack again and explains its effects to Irene.

Irene goes silent, but in her mind, she is going crazy. Why does he have this kind of thing?! Is it possible that he really is a souvenir merchant?! Does Master Galvin really want to abandon me?! He even sent me to deal with a souvenir merchant!

This made Irene feel grief, but apart from the grief, she felt that the massage gloves are still very useful, and the conditioner sounded good too. She happened to be shedding for 3 months already and didn't know what to do.

Huh? Did I really think about buying things from him?! No, no, I definitely don't want to buy them. As long as I buy his goods, I would be able to get close to him. After I get close to him, I can acquire the information I need, right?

Irene, following that train of thought, asks him,

"How much does it cost?"

Lin Ye's eyes instantly brightened. He doubled the price.

He originally thought that Irene would bargain with him a bit, but he didn't expect Irene to go all in without question.

As expected, those of the Feline race are all rich cats...

Irene paid the money then took the gloves and hair conditioner from Lin Ye

I can finally get to the point, right? She rationalized her thoughts and was about to speak, but Lin Ye interrupted her.

"Oh! Before that." Lin Ye unwraps his scarf and wraps it tightly around her neck.

"Wha-"

"Here, it must be cold for you with how little you're wearing. A girl shouldn't force herself to look pretty. You are beautiful just by being you. Don't worry about the scarf. It doesn't even cost that much." he smiles gently at her.