Ch 221: I, Lappland Won't Sleep Here!

Lappland is very angry, really very angry at Lin Ye

When he asked if she could come with him to Kjerag, she responded without hesitation.

"Why?"

Because she knows where Kjerag is. It is a sliver of a country covered by heavy snow all day long, her grandparents lived in a similar environment.

Lappland thought, if she could get Texas to follow her there, maybe she would turn back into her old self.

In a world wrapped in a silver dress, she walked with Texas in the snow. Texas looked like she was back then, Lappland wanted to say something but instead stayed silent.

Lappland smiled indifferently and looks back: "Texas. Why are you looking straight at me?"

Texas' cheeks flushed slightly. She lowered her head and hesitated for a long time before he made a decision and said softly.

"Texas isn't coming with us."

This image is destroyed by that villain, no monster of a person.

Quack Doctor.

So, she did what a normal person would do.

"It hurts, it hurts!"

She bites him!

Lin Ye holds down Lappland's head and glares at her, "Why are you biting?! What are you! A dog?! Let go!"

"Whowe what wog!" Lappland says vaguely,

"What did you say?! Neverminded that! You let go, you crazy mutt!"

She finally let go of her mouth and immediately glares at him. "Where's Texas?!"

"How should I know where Texas is?!"

Lin Ye looks down at his arm. There is a fine imprint of Lappland's teeth, if it wasn't for his physical strength that was increased lately, there would probably be blood coming out.

"Then why did you lie to me!"

"What did I lie to you about?!" Lin Ye is getting really annoyed, "I never told you that Texas is coming?! I just asked you, do you want to Come to Kjerag with me, you nodded instantly!" Lin Ye said angrily.

Well, Lin Ye came to the training ground to look for her the night before and asked her if she wanted to come to Kjerag for a business trip. He didn't mention Texas at all. However, she subconsciously thought that Texas would come.

A few days before, Lin Ye promised to teach her how to approach Texas, and she gave her internship form to him as an agreement.

So, when Lin Ye talked about Kjerag to her, she thought Lin Ye had found a special place for her to restore her relationship with Texas.

Without Texas, Lappland immediately wanted to get out of the car.

Then Lin Ye said quietly: " Oh no, you don't! Don't you dare get off from this car! I won't give back your form. You can say goodbye being an employee of Rhodes Island and being close to Texas."

Lappland is even angrier: "You quack doctor! You dare to deceive an innocent maiden!"

"Who deceived you? And what innocent maiden?! You!! With your face, you obviously are... Ow,ow,ow,ow!! It hurts! It hurts! Let go!"

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Ten minutes later, Matterhorn, who was driving on the road, looks up at the rearview mirror and sees that Lappland had finally settled down, and then took out the paper ball stuffed in his ears.