Ch 233: Pramanix's Past

Originally, he planned to go to sleep, but seeing that the first snow is falling outside, Lin Ye decided not to hurry.

For him, watching the snow is a rare thing, and watching the snow with a beautiful girl is even rarer. It just so happened that he also had something to say to Pramanix. He took out two chairs from inside and then sat together with Pramanix.

Then he glanced at what she was wearing and thought,

Is she not cold?

So, he takes off his coat and wraps it around Pramanix leaving him with only his simple black turtleneck sweater. Before she can argue that she is fine he cut her off by asking a question with a smile on his face.

"How long have you left Kjerag?" Lin Ye asks.

"... It's been almost two years and thank you for the coat, but I'm used to cold already." Pramanix smiles,

"Even if you are used to it, you are still cold. Besides, I want to feel the cold breeze of Kjerag for the first time on my skin." he smiles back at her. This made her giggle and he laughs with her.

After they had a good laugh with each other, Pramanix continued on she was saying "I didn't know time would pass by so fast staying at Rhodes Island, I love staying there."

"What about Kjerag?"

"It's the same." Pramanix thought for a while and said, "But they are both completely to different lives that I have. In Rhodes Island, I'm just an ordinary medical staff, and in Kjerag..."

Lin Ye nods "I understand, in Kjerag, you are a younger sister."

Pramanix glances at Lin Ye with a smile.

"I'm kidding." Lin Ye smiles back, "Want to eat something? You didn't eat anything tonight."

She did not refuse, "Do you have anything to eat?" Lin Ye wanted to ask if she could eat cat food, but he felt that after asking, he might be driven out of this house. So, he decided not to do that and not die.

"Let me ask your family chef for you to make something, what do you want to eat?" Pramanix shakes her head: "Forget it then."

"It's not good to skip dinner."

"I'll go to the dining hall later," Pramanix says trying to not make him worry,

"Good"

Then she becomes serious "I already know what you said to that person at the dining hall. "She says suddenly, "I am very grateful for your willingness to stand up and speak for me. But it is not necessary. The relationship between me and him is impossible to repair, so let's not do such meaningless things."

He is a little surprised by how she knew that happened "How did you know? Didn't you stay in your room?"

After thinking about it, it suddenly dawned on him. "Oh, the butler came to see you, and told you what I said at that time."

Pramanix did not deny "You really like to take care of other people's private affairs, Dr. Lin Ye."

"You and your brother said exactly the same thing, and you said that you both weren't brothers and sisters!" he says jokingly.

"I have a close blood relationship with him. I have never denied his identity, I just don't want to admit it."

"It feels very confusing for you to say that. I kinda feel a bit confused by what you just said..."

"Doctor Lin." Pramanix interrupts Lin Ye, raises her hand, and points to the distance, "Look there."

"Hmm? Where?" Lin Ye follows the direction she is pointing.