Ch 237: Preparation For The Trip

Lin Ye did not expect at all that in Kjerag, Pramanixs' status is higher than that of her brother.

Originally, he thought that Pramanix was some sort of mascot for Kjerag. No, it was more of a doll. The so-called doll has a lot of titles but has no power what so ever

Could it be said that Kjerag is not a "constitutional monarchy"? Is it possible that Pramanix, the saintess of Kjerag, is actually a queen with real power?!

Damn, I know the queen?! I also gave the said queen catnip?!

Lin Ye suddenly felt uneasy, but when he thought that Pramanix knew that it was a pet snack and still ate so happily, he didn't worry so much.

"Miss... No, Saintess." Matterhorn looks helplessly at her, "You are the saintess of Kjerag, we, as Kjerag's subjects, naturally cannot control your will, we just want to make sure you're safe."

"Do you think that Dr. Lin Ye's ringing the holy bell is not the will of God? At least such a thing has never happened before, but with this, as a saintess, I should listen to God's will..."

Matterhorn still would not give up, "I really do not see why this is God's will"

"Maybe it's just like what you said?"

Matterhorn's mouth twitches "What did I just say?"

"Doctor Lin Ye. Maybe he will become the first 'saintess man' in the history of Kjerag... I mean, what about 'Sacred Son'?" Pramanix slowly says.

Lin Ye almost bit his tongue. He looked up at her but Pramanix is not looking at him. He can only see her left side. However, he is sure that she is deliberately annoying him. But there is no evidence to prove it.

"'Sacred Child'?" Matterhorn looked at Lin Ye strangely and dangerously.

Lin Ye originally wanted to argue to he was a pure man but feels that he should cooperate with her.

So, he could only bear it down and says "I am the future Sacred Son of Kjerag".

With a serious expression, Sussurro clenches the corners of her clothes tightly with both hands so as not to laugh. Lin Ye, who is close to her can see what she is doing and tries to glare at her but fails and lets out a small laugh only they can hear and Sussurro finally follows with her own.

Yeah, that sounds ridiculous to say.

"In that case." Matterhorn finally let go, "Then I really have no reason to stop Mistress. However, I must follow you there."

Pramanix nods.

"Miss, I hope you give me some time to prepare. In order to avoid accidents on the road. You and Young Miss are okay, but Dr. Lin Ye, Miss Sussurro may not be comfortable with such weather."

Pramanix nods "Yes, but I hope I can leave this afternoon."

Seeing that she agreed to his request, Matterhorn is relieved: "No problem, Mistress, I will prepare now." Then he hurriedly left the dining hall.

Sussurro, who was listening in the audience, suddenly feel a little dazed: "Do you really want to go?"

Lin Ye looks at her "Don't you want to go?"

"It's not that..." Sussurro hesitated, "It's just that I'm not very good at travelling like this."

"You shouldn't worry. If you get tired, you can always ask Pramanix to give you her blessing." Lin Ye waves his hand," If you are tired, you can make me carry you. If you are uncomfortable with a man touching you. you can always ask Lappland to do it. She is energetic anyway, so she wouldn't really mind." Sussurro rolls her eyes and says nothing.

Pramanix is a little upset " Dr, Lin, why do I feel like you give my blessings a bad picture."

"No, no." Lin Ye shakes his head repeatedly, "How could I. This is the blessing of the saintess."

"Well, when you become a saint, maybe you can inherit my power."

As expected, this is her revenge, Lin Ye sighed in his heart.

However, he has some doubts. In the case of Matterhorn's firm opposition, how could Pramanix suddenly change her mind and let Cliffheart follow them to the holy road? Is it because that she was present when he rang the holy bell. She seems really happy when he did it. She was always an adventurous type. She was not allowed to enter the holy road when she was in Kjerag and spent a whole year in that small place on Rhodes Island, and now she finally had the opportunity to enter it. The holy road is naturally excitable.

Lin Ye turned his head and looks at Cliffheart, who had just approached him and was bouncing around the dining hall. Thinking about who she is as a person, she is indeed a child who did not grow up with her brother.

Then what is he? A kindergarten teacher? It sounds weird in his mind.

"We will leave in the afternoon. There are still a few hours left." Cliffheart looks at the time and says "I'm going to prepare too. Onii-chan gave me a large set of climbing equipment a long time ago. This time I want to bring all of them. I remember it should be in the cabinet, but I didn't see it last night... Grandpa Green, Grandpa Green? Did you see my climbing gear?"

No one responded.

"When did Grandpa Green leave? What is he doing?" Cliffheart mutters, "I better find the equipment myself then"

After that, she quickly left the dining hall.

"You guys go and prepare too." Pramanix raises her teacup and says softly, "Holy Road is not so easy to walk." Sussurro jumps off the chair and says, "I'd better prepare some stock medicines. Although I don't like to travel far, since we are going anyway best we prepare."

Lin Ye rubs Sussurro's head "By the way, help me wake up Lappland." Lin Ye looks helplessly at Sussurro leaving.

Sigh~ Figures. He sighs to himself.

Then he asks Pramanix "Are you not going to prepare?"

Pramanix glances at Lin Ye: "Do you think I need to prepare?" Lin Ye thought for a while, feel as if he had asked nonsense, then smiled wryly, and left the dining hall.

{Rhodes Island Psychologist}

When he arrives at his room, Lappland is still sleeping soundly on his bed with his blanket wrapped tightly around herself.

Lin Ye didn't directly wake her up yet, there are still a few hours before departure, and it would be annoying to deal with her now. it's better to pack her things for her. In addition, he remembers that she just came back earlier this morning, so she must be tired. So, he lets her rest for a few hours more.

When he was packing up his things, he sees Vector in one of his briefcases.

Just in case. Lin Ye thought.

He then puts Vector that is full of bullets into his backpack.