"Mila, text my phone and check ya mail when you get home" She says. "Who the fuck is sitting by Mia?" She asks.

"Some girl" Mila says.

"Matter fact, give her the phone" She says. I hand Mia my phone and Emery ass all in it.

Tamia

"Yes?" I ask looking at the ceiling of her condo.

I hear water running then stop. "You got a girlfriend?" She asks.

I roll my eyes. "Yes" Emery says looking in the camera.

"I wasn't talking to you" Ariel says moving her camera so she's in it. I contain my posture as I take in how good she looks. It's only been six months and I feel like I'm seeing her for the first time.

I keep my eyes on her grill and she smirks. "But I was talking to you" Emery says making me roll my eyes again.

"Mia, who the fuck is this random ass person?" Ariel asks. I bite the inside of my jaw and she smiles. "Wait, is that same bitch you showed me when we first started talking?" She asks.

I nod and she busts out laughing. "What's funny?" Emery asks.

"You, ion know what was said or wasn't said but you talk too much for me, I asked to speak to Mia, not you" Ariel says.

"Whatever you got to say to Tamia you can say to me" Emery says. I look up and everyone got smirks on their faces. Petty asses.

Ariel smiles. I watch as she puts on a Red Los Angeles fitted hat before looking at me. "Aight, next time you say some crazy shit out the side of ya mouth, I'm gone kill you, quit playing with me" She says.

Emery laughs and I mentally groan. "I did my research on you, I'm not scared" She says. The thing about Emery is her mouth never fails to get her in trouble. Reason she ain't got shit now but her parents.

Ariel looks at me and holds up a stack of 100 dollar bills. "Tell yo bitch let's play big bank take lil bank when I get back" She says. "And to keep that same energy cause I actually ain't been killing since I been gone" She adds.

"Ariel" I say and she smiles big. I crack a smile and I can tell my face red as fuck.

"We got some to handle when I get back after I get ya bitch out the way" She says. "But I got a flight to catch so I'll see y'all soon" She adds hanging up.

I hand A.J his phone back and everyone busts out laughing. "What?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"You over there blushing like a bitch" Amari says. "I ain't mad at ya, I need y'all back together" she says.

A waitress comes and brings us out food.

We finish eating and say our goodbyes. As soon as Emery and I get in the car, my head hits my window.

I sit up and look at her. "Did you just-?" I ask only to get cut off.

"So you were just gonna let me look stupid?" She asks.

Before I can say anything she hits me again and I laugh. "Get the fuck out" I say calmly. She looks at me and doesn't move. I open my purse and grab my Red Glock .40. "Emery I'm not playing" I say.

"I know where you stay" She says getting out. She slams my door and I call Ariel on FaceTime.

She doesn't say anything which makes me look at her. "I knew I wasn't tripping, what the fuck wrong with yo face Tamia?" She asks. I don't say anything and she just looks at me. "Don't tell me ya bitch done put her hands on you" She says.