49

AUTHOR'S POV

Few years has already passed since jungkook and taehyung's marriage. They were living happily with their two adorable puppies who were now big. But something still felt missing in their small family.

A year after their marriage, both of them decided to adopt a baby which turned out to be a one year old little boy named junghoon. The nun at the orphanage said Junghoon's parents left him at the orphanage when he was just six months, hearing this jungkook and taehyung felt really bad, especially jungkook as he has been through the same thing. So they adopted junghoon who completed their little family.

" Yah! Junghoon-ah!" Taehyung called out the three year old boy who was now running around the house naked.

" Nu! Blep!" The little boy shook his cute little ass at taehyung and put his tongue out before starting running again.

" Hoonie~ plz listen to Appa, be a good boy and let Appa put your clothes on." Taehyung tried to persuade the little boy from running by using sweet words.

" Nu! Don' wan'! Nu lwike clof' (no! Don't want! No like clothes!)" Junghoon whined and tried to run away but was lifted off the ground by jungkook.

" Baby? Are you being naughty to Appa?" Jungkook asked taking the little boy in his arms.

" Daddy!" Junghoon chirped happily and hugged jungkook who came back from work after a long day.

" Bubs listen to Appa and put on some clothes yeah?' jungkook said gently running his fingers through junghoon's hair.

" Bu' me no lwike it!" Junghoon whined and buried his face into jungkook's neck. Taehyung sighed being tired.

" See, you're making Appa tired. Can you be a good boy and put on some clothes? I'll give you a cookie." Jungkook tried to make junghoon agree.

" Weally?!" Junghoon's eyes sparkled when he heard cookies.

" Yeah."

" Yay! Tank Chu daddy!" Junghoon giggled happily and kissed jungkook's cheeks. Taehyung smiled looking at them being cute.

" Appa!" Junghoon made grabby hands at taehyung, jungkook gently handed junghoon to taehyung.

" Hey baby." Jungkook greeted  taehyung with a smile and pecked his lips.

" Welcome home." Taehyung smiled back and hugged jungkook sideways while junghoon was on his hips.

" Me too kith!" Junghoon pouted cutely seeing both of his parents kiss.

" okay sweet cheeks." Jungkook smiled at his son's cuteness and kissed his little lips softly.

" Appa too!" Taehyung also put his lips softly on junghoon's little ones making him giggle happily.

After their sweet moment, taehyung finally could put on some clothes on junghoon. Jungkook could see how tired taehyung was from taking care of the baby whole day. He felt guilty for always working while taehyung takes care of the house and the baby.

" Come on let's get you to sleep little one." Taehyung said in a whisper after junghoon finished drinking his milk from the sippy cup.

" Mmm." Junghoon hummed in peace and buried his face into taehyung's chest when taehyung carried him. A smile crept on taehyung's lips when he felt junghoon clinging to him.

" Good night hoonie~" taehyung gently put junghoon to bed and kissed his forehead.

" Lwove you Appa." Junghoon mumbled in his sleeps making taehyung's heart melt. All the efforts he did for junghoon all day vanished away in seconds.