24

AUTHOR'S POV

It was weekend and school was off but Jungkook woke up excitedly as he and taehyung had a date today.

" Hyung! Hyung! Wake up." Jungkook was shaking taehyung to wake up who was whining, not wanting to get up.

" Uhh~ just one more hour~ today is weekend." Taehyung said making jungkook gasp.

" One hour!? It's already 10. Wake up hyung!" Jungkook whined but taehyung wasn't moving at all.

" If you don't wake up then I have to do it in the other way." Jungkook said smirking but taehyung just huffed and went deeper into the blanket.

Jungkook got inside the blanket and pulled up taehyung's t-shirt and started kissing his stomach up to his collar bone.

" Ahh~" taehyung shot his eyes open when he felt jungkook sucking his nipples. Taehyung got flustered.

" I am awake!" Taehyung slapped jungkook's back and pushed him away.

" Ow! It's hurts meanie." Jungkook pouted.

" hmp!" Taehyung cutely frowned and went to the washroom stomping his foot on the process as jungkook didn't let him sleep.

Jungkook smiled at his cuteness.

Jungkook quickly got up and went downstairs to make breakfast for both of them but was shocked when he saw his mom and dad there. They usually never come home or leave home early in the morning.

" Hi mom. Hi dad." Jungkook awkwardly greeted them.

" Oh hey jungkook." Mrs. Kim greeted jungkook with a disgusted face and Mr. Kim stayed quite.

They has been really disappointed in jungkook for what he was doing. Their once kind greetings turned into harsh one.

" Where is my Tae bear?" Mrs. Kim asked when jungkook was making breakfast for four of them.

" Hyung is in the washroom. He should come by now." Jungkook answered Mrs. Kim's question and continued cooking.

" Kookie~" taehyung got down whining and rubbing his eyes still feeling sleepy but stopped as soon as he saw his parents.

" Oh my baby!" Mrs. Kim dashed towards taehyung and gave him a bone crushing hug. 

" H-hi mom." He was shocked.

" Hey Tae." Taehyung's dad greeted him this time.

" Hi dad." Taehyung forced a smile.

It's not like he didn't liked them. It's just they are almost never home for the past one or two years and everything became awkward between them.

" Baby~ your teachers called me. They said you're doing amazing job in every subject. I am so proud of you." Taehyung's mom said kissing taehyung's cheeks while his dad nodded.

" Yeah we are so proud of you." Taehyung's repeated after his mom.

" T-thank you mom and dad." He thanked both of them. He looked at jungkook who was feeling left out but still smiled and served the breakfast.

" Finish all of it hyung." Jungkook smiled gently at taehyung and sat down beside him. Taehyung smiled back at him.

" Looks like you two have made up." Mr. Kim said making both of the boys nervous.

" Y-yeah you can say that." Taehyung replied.

" Tae he's a bad influence. I don't know why he's acting like this. He wasn't like this before. So I hope you keep some distance from him like a good boy." Taehyung's mom said patting taehyung's hair. Taehyung kept quiet.

" Also we came to tell you both that we'll be leaving Korea for a week." Mr. Kim said taking a bite of the pancake jungkook made.

" Hmm. May I know where you are going dad?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

He was happy that he can be alone with jungkook. It's not like they not alone anyway but their parents do come home at night to sleep. And he's afraid that they might catch them sleeping together which is not normal for a 16 and 18 year old brothers.

" Oh we are going to Spain for an up coming seminar." Mrs. Kim replied instead.

" You cook pretty good by the way." Mr. Kim praised jungkook for his cooking. Everything he cooked was really delicious.

" Thank you." Jungkook muttered a small thank you and continued eating.

" So do you have any girlfriend Tae?" Taehyung's mom asked in a teasing tone which made jungkook flinch.

" Oh- no mom. I am too busy with studies." Taehyung quickly replied not wanting to get more questions from his mom.

" But you should date you know." Taehyung's dad suggested.

" I'll think about that later dad." Taehyung replied sadly when he remembered that he and jungkook had a date today.

" How about you? Are you planning on changing yourself?" Mr. Kim asked jungkook.

Mr. Kim told jungkook that if he studies again and stop being a bad boy. They'll love him like they used to but he refused because of two reasons. One was because of taehyung and the other was their love was fake. And he couldn't accept that, taehyung had to suffer for their fake love towards him.

Jungkook stayed silent without saying anything.

" Well I guess, you didn't change your mind." Taehyung's mom said.

" But remember if you don't change yourself we'll kick you out of the house when you are 18." Mr. Kim threatened jungkook which caused jungkook to snicker.

" I know." Jungkook smirked when he saw Mr. Kim's shocked face.

They thought he would listen to them if they give him threat but jungkook had plan all along that he would leave this house someday with his hyung when he's is legally adult.

After finishing their breakfast their parents went to their own room and brought their luggages as they were leaving today.

" Okay we'll take out leave now. Take care Tae bear. (A/N: it rhymes 🤭)" Mrs. Kim kissed taehyung's cheeks and hugged him tightly.

" Yeah take care." Mr. Kim said while hugging taehyung.

" And you. Don't cause big problems so that the teachers have to us all the way to Spain." Mr. Kim warned jungkook and left. 

When their parents left taehyung was sad at how his parents treated jungkook. And it was all his fault.

" Kookie?" Taehyung called his name sadly.

" Yes hyung?" Jungkook came and back hugged him after doing the dishes.

" I am sorry." Taehyung said turning around and hugging jungkook.

" Why?" Jungkook was a bit taken back at the sudden apologizing.

" For everything I did." Taehyung muttered into jungkook's chest.

" It's ok hyung. I know you didn't mean it." Jungkook patted taehyung's head which was burried deep into his chest.

" Why are you still doing bad stuffs? I don't tell you to do that anymore." Taehyung asked cutely making jungkook coo.

" I like being bad baby." Jungkook wispered into taehyung's ear sexily and bit his earlobe making him blush.

(Words: 1129)

A/N: 🙃

Hope you enjoyed the
Borahae 💜