47

AUTHOR'S POV

The wedding ended happily and everyone returned to their own houses. Everyone wished them to be happy and healthy together.

Both taehyung and jungkook returned home with good wishes and also many gifts.

" Ugh!" I am so happy!" Taehyung squealed and flopped down on their bed. Jungkook smiled at his husband.

" I am gonna be back in a second." Jungkook muttered and went to the washroom.

Taehyung decided to changed his clothes and take a shower before jungkook returns. After taking a shower, he wore one of jungkook's shirt which was over sized for him and a pair of cute shorts under it.

After taehyung finished cleaning himself up, he went to their bedroom and saw jungkook was still at the washroom.

He stood in front of the big window and kept staring at nowhere and thinking how he got so lucky. What he did to get and deserve a person like jungkook. He was really grateful for Jungkook, who always took care of him and still doing it. jungkook was the source of all his happiness. But soon, his thoughts were disturbed my jungkook.

" Oh! You're back." Taehyung said when he felt jungkook back hugging him. He blushed when he felt jungkook bare skin, jungkook wasn't wearing any shirt which gave him a veiw of his toned muscles and perfectly shaped abs.

" Hmm. You smell amazing hyung." Jungkook wispered sexily and breathed in taehyung's sweet scent.

" T-thanks." Taehyung muttered shyly. Jungkook smirked when he saw the affect he had on the elder and decided to tease him more.

" Hyung, let's make love all night." Jungkook said in a deep voice and picked up taehyung in bridal style.

Taehyung hid his blushing face into jungkook's neck while he was carried by his husband.

" Uh-~!" A small moan escaped from taehyung's lips when jungkook gently threw him on the bed. He was squirming and letting out small moans from jungkook's dominating energy.

" Look at you baby being a naughty kitten, you're already moaning before I did anything." Jungkook said with a grin on his face.

Taehyung blushed and wrapped his hands around jungkook's shoulder to kiss him as the latter was staring at him which made him feel intimidated.

" Mhh~" taehyung let out a satisfactory moan when jungkook wrapped his strong arms around his waist and kissed him back.

" Uhg~" taehyung flinched a bit when jungkook's big warm hands entered into his shirt and started caressing his nipples.

Jungkook almost torn the shirt from taehyung's body and attacked like a beast. He started sucking and bitting on taehyung's sun kissed skin making big purple and red hickies to claim him as jungkook's.

" Ahh~!" A whiney moan escaped from taehyung when jungkook started sucking on his nipples. His pink buds started to become red and plumpy from all the sucking.

" Beautiful~" jungkook groaned tracing his hands all over taehyung's body smiling proudly at his art work.

Taehyung was moaning underneath jungkook's musculine body already dripping wet, craving for more.

" D-daddy~ more~" taehyung whined in a low voice which was loud enough for jungkook to hear.

" What did you say baby boy?" Jungkook teased taehyung.

" T-touch me more~" taehyung moaned in a frustrating yet needy way.

" As you wish honey." Jungkook smirked at the needy bear and lifted taehyung's legs up his shoulder and removed his underwear so that his pink clenching hole was visible to jungkook.