23

TAEHYUNG'S POV

When me and jungkook came back home, we had lunch together and got freshened up. Jungkook was being super clingy for which I couldn't find a chance to search about sex and the other things I wanted to know about.

" Kookie~ go to your own room now." I whined at jungkook who was still in a my room cuddling with me.

" But hyung? I miss you." Jungkook pouted giving me his biggest doe eyes.

" What!? You were with me the whole day like a leach. This is it! Go to your room. I need time to myself too." I said pushing him away. He's literally kissing me cheeks every two seconds.

" Sorry hyung. I'll leave." Jungkook got up like a sad puppy and left the room. I kinda felt bad for treating him like that but also it was the right thing to do. He was being too clingy.

After he left I locked my door and opened my laptop. I asked what to do and jimin told to watch me gay porn. I didn't know where to watch, so he kinda explained it to me.

'gay porn' I typed it and clicked the search button. Many videos popped up. I randomly clicked at one.

There were two men kissing eachother. Then the bigger man pushed one of his fingers inside the smaller man's butt hole.

" Ahh~ daddy faster~" the smaller man moaned out making me blush. Btw why was he calling him daddy? Is it some kind of kink? I heard it from jimin too.

I felt myself getting hard. It was the second time now. I wrapped my hands around my hard member and started moving it up and down just like how jungkook did.

" Ahh~ daddy put it in me plz~" I smaller man said spreading his legs in front of his lover. I felt my own ass twitching at that.

There is not way that is gonna fit in there. How can that whole dick fit inside a small hole? It must hurt alot. But it was turning me on to the fullest.

" Ahh~ jungkook-ah~ mmh~" I was moaning jungkook's name without realizing. After some time, I came on my hands and stomach. I was panting hard to catch my breath. It felt amazing.

" Shit! What am I doing?" I quickly closed my laptop and cleaned myself. I changed my hoodie into a loose t-shirt as some of my cum got on that hoodie.

(A/N: it was really awkward to write this part. Someone kill me plz🤧🖐️🔪💣⚔️🗡️)

I went downstairs for dinner and tried to act normal. But as soon as my eyes fell on jungkook's wide shoulder cooking dinner for me. I couldn't help but blush at that.

Why do I keep imagining jungkook doing what the men in the video was doing to me? I slapped my cheeks to pull myself together.

" Oh hyung? You're out?" Jungkook asked when he saw me sitting on the table.

" Hmm." I nodded staring at him working.

" Just wait few minutes, it'll be done." Jungkook said laughing when he heard my stomach growling. I was tired from what just happened in my room.

" Here you go. What are you thinking about hyung?" Jungkook asked as I was zoning out. I couldn't get what I just saw out of my head.

" Thank you." I thanked jungkook when he was cutting the beef for me.

" Anything for you." Jungkook winked at me making my cheeks turn red.

" Say ahh." I saw a piece of meat in front of my mouth. I quickly opened my mouth and ate hungrily. I was starving to death.