34

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook came downstairs to have their lunch and saw Jin, namjoon and taehyung already sitting.

" Hi kookie~" taehyung smiled cheekily and teased jungkook about what happened earlier.

" I wonder what happened back there that made taehyung run downstairs like that." Namjoon teased jungkook even though he didn't know what exactly what happened. He knew something happened.

" Nothing hyung." Jungkook blushed.

" Daddy will punish you later." Jungkook wispered into taehyung's ear sending shivers down his back.

" Don't forget to use condom. I kept them on the second drawer beside the bed." Jin said making taehyung and jungkook blush in embarrassment.

" Hyung-" taehyung tried to explain that it was nothing like that but was stopped by Jin.

" You don't have to lie. I know." Jin winked at taehyung.

" Okay now stop talking about condom and stuff in front of food." Namjoon pouted being slightly jealous because Jin winked at taehyung.

" Thank you for the food hyung. It looks amazing." Taehyung thanked Jin for cooking them lunch.

" Huh!" Jin proudly flipped his non existing long hair making them burst out in laughter.

" Dig in." Namjoon said still smiling at Jin's cute gesture already forgetting about the wink.

" Omg hyung! It's so delicious~" taehyung didn't waste a second to praise Jin as soon as he took a bite.

" Yeah hyung. It's really delicious." Jungkook added.

" Yes babe. Your cooking is the best." Namjoon said kissing Jin's cheeks.

" Okay stop flattering me and eat you food." Jin was red from all the attention.

After having lunch, they all sat down to talk and enjoy ice cream as dessert.

" So what happened actually?" Jin asked about what happened with their parents. Both taehyung and jungkook flinched at the question.

" it's ok, you don't have to answer if you're not comfortable." Namjoon quickly said seeing them flinch.

" No it's alright. It's just making me angry thinking about how our parents reacted." Taehyung said frowning.

" Hmm." Jungkook hummed in agreement with taehyung.

" Yeah it kinda explains what happened to jungkook's face." Namjoon said about the cuts and bruises on jungkook's face.

Both Jin and namjoon were shocked to saw it at first but decided to not question them about it. They didn't want them to make them more frustrated with questions.

" Hmm. Dad started punching him when he saw us kissing. He thought jungkook forced me to do that." Taehyung said giving sad eyes at jungkook touching his bruises gently with his fingers.

" Why were you kissing while your parents were at home? And even if your were kissing, how did your father get inside your room? Did you forget to lock the door? How-" Jin was asking too many questions at a time.

" Babe calm down." Namjoon stopped Jin from asked more questions.

" It's ok hyung. Actually we were kissing on the couch in front of the main door." Jungkook said making Jin gasp.

" Are you crazy why would you two kiss in front of that damn door? Weren't there any other place in that big ass house?" Jin asked making namjoon sigh.