36

AUTHOR'S POV

Hoseok also got to know about taehyung and jungkook's fight with their parents and everything that happened with them from jimin. He called taehyung right away and asked how he and jungkook was doing. Taehyung assured him that they were alright. Hoseok was actually really supportive of taehyung and jungkook's relationship which made both of them happy.

Also Hoseok went to a dance camp for improving his dance skills few days ago. Before leaving he told taehyung to go for his dream without thinking about others or anything else which really helped taehyung to be motivated about being a photographer.

It's been two weeks since jungkook and taehyung moved in namjoon and Jin's house.

" Hyung~" jungkook whined like always.

" Hmm Kookie?" Taehyung replied while arranging their clothes.

" I am sorry, I couldn't find a job."jungkook apologized for not getting a job. Wherever he went, all of them turned him down because he his too young.

" I told you Kookie it's alright. You're still underage, It's acceptable why they aren't giving you a job." Taehyung said ruffling jungkook's hair to make him feel better as he was stressing out about this matter.

" But hyung I don't want you to work only." Jungkook pouted wrapping his hands around taehyung's waist.

" I am not working yet Kookie. You don't have to worry about that. And even if I am working, there's nothing wrong about it. I should do it as an adult." Taehyung assured jungkook.

" Okay." Jungkook sulked. He was still underage and It's not something he could do anything about.

" Don't sulk Kookie." Taehyung cupped jungkook's cheeks and pressed his soft lips on his forehead.

" Hmm." Jungkook hummed and pecked taehyung's lips.

" Yah! Tae! kooks! Dinner is ready!" Jin shouted from the kitchen.

" Coming!" Both taehyung and jungkook shouted at the same time.

They ran downstairs where Jin already served the dinner and sat down quickly to have dinner as they were starving.

" Yah! I said not to run." Jin said lightly hitting both of their head.

" Sorry hyung we are just toooooooo hungry. I felt like dying." Taehyung said clutching his stomach dramatically. Jungkook giggled at taehyung's cuteness.

" Okay okay." Jin rolled his eyes seeing taehyung's drama.

" hey babe." Namjoon came and pecked Jin's lips before sitting down for dinner.

" Ish so delicioush fyung!" Taehyung muffled with his mouth full.

" Yah you'll choke." Jin scolded taehyung for eating fastly.

" Hyung eat slowly." Jungkook said with a concerned voice when he saw taehyung literally gulping down the food.

" So jungkook how did your interview go today?" Namjoon asked as he was not home the whole day.

" I didn't get it." Jungkook replied sadly.

" Why? Is it the same reason?" Namjoon asked again.

" Hmm. They said I am too young for that job." Jungkook sulked.

" Hey don't be sad kooks, it's normal not to get a job." Jin said trying to make jungkook feel better.

" Hmm. Also I know a place where they might take you." Namjoon said making jungkook look at him with hopeful eyes.