4

TAEHYUNG'S POV
Age:8

I woke up quickly not wanting to waste any time and just play with kookie the whole day. But when I saw the bed beside me empty I felt sad.

" Kookie woke up before me? Why didn't he wake me up?" I sadly muttered to myself and went to the washroom to freshen up.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth I went downstairs to find Kookie.

" Good morning Tae." I heard mommy's voice when I walked downstairs. There I saw Kookie helping mom to make breakfast.

" Good morning mommy. Good morning Kookie." I sat down on the chair waiting for the breakfast to be done.

" Kookie why didn't you wake me up?" I asked pouting sadly.

" Well you couldn't wake up if he did because he woke up before me." Mommy said making me gasp.

" Why did you wake up that early? Today is Sunday." I asked Kookie who was placing the plates on table.

" I am used to wake up early, it's good for your health." Kookie said making me nod. Maybe I should also wake up early like him.

" See Tae he's such a good boy. He woke up early and did his own bed. After that he read some books and helped me make breakfast. You should also try to be a good boy. Okay?" Mommy said making pout.

" How can he do all these things just in the morning?" I whined.

" Because he's a good boy and you are being a naughty boy." Mommy said patting kookie's hair. It made me sad. Does mommy don't like me anymore?

" Hyung, it's ok. You don't have to do all these things if you don't want to. I know you're a good boy." Kookie said sitting down beside me when he saw me sulking.

" Okay." I muttered a small response.

" kookie is already making us proud . Tae you also have to work hard and be a doctor like us. I know you will also make us proud in the future." Mommy said joining us on the table. I nodded.

" Also Kookie, guess what!?" Mommy said to Kookie who was now eating his vegetables.

" What mommy?"

" You can start going to your new school from tomorrow." Kookie smiled happily hearing the news.

" Thank you mommy. I appreciate it alot." Why does he always talk so politely?

" Omo. Kookie, you don't have to thank me for that. And also you can talk to me casually, you don't have to be too formal with me." Mommy said making me agree with her.

" I'll try." Kookie said in a low voice.

" Hey kookie. Aren't you happy? We'll go to the same school which means we'll go to school together everyday." I asked him. I was really happy that I can go to school with him.

" Yeah. I am happy hyung." He said showing his bunny smile.

" Tae bear, you can show him around the school and introduce him to Jimin and the others." Mommy said making me jump out of my chair.

" Yeah! I forgot! I have a lots friends. I can show you around the whole school." I exclaimed excitedly.

" Tae, I told you not to shout while eating." I gave mommy a cheeky smile.

" Sorry mommy. I was just too excited."

AUTHOR'S POV

The day taehyung's mom and dad went to adopt jungkook they knew he was god gifted. They wanted him immediately after talking to him.

In L.O.V.E with my brother✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें