41

(A/N: the whole chapter is smut. Skip if you want!)

AUTHOR'S POV

Shivers ran down taehyung's spine when jungkook wispered into his ears sexily.

" Why aren't you saying anything baby boy?" Jungkook asked again with his deep voice when taehyung kept silent. He was too flustered to talk.

" I-i- ahh~" taehyung tried to say something but ended up moaning when jungkook licked his ear.

" It's been a while since we made love, don't you think?" Jungkook asked and picked up taehyung in bridal style before he could say anything.

" Yah! We did it day before yesterday~ I am already tired~" taehyung whined and hit jungkook's chest lightly.

" Shh~ don't make daddy angry." Jungkook said in a demanding voice.

Taehyung blushed and wrapped his hands around jungkook's shoulder. He actually wanted to have sex with jungkook but he was shy. No matter  how much they do it. He feels shy every time like it's his first. So he made up an excuse that he was tired.

Jungkook carried taehyung to their bedroom and gently put him on the bed. And attacked taehyung's plump lips without wasting a second.

" Mhh~" taehyung moaned into the kiss when jungkook put his tongue inside his mouth exploring every inch of the wet cavern.

" Ahh~!" Taehyung moaned out loudly when jungkook squeezed his ass gently. Jungkook smirked at taehyung's reaction and decided to tease him more.

" hng~mhh~" taehyung let out cute moans and whined when jungkook sucked his neck creating purple and red hickies.

" Ngh~" taehyung whined when jungkook stopped showering him with kisses and got up from the bed.

" N-no~" taehyung tried to reach for jungkook but he got up before that.

Jungkook went towards the closet and bought the toys he bought along with jimin's gift.

" Baby how about you change into the pretty gift jimin hyung gave you." Jungkook said handing him the box jimin gave him.

" O-ok." Taehyung nodded shyly and took the lingerie and went to the washroom to change.

He felt like jungkook saw what jimin gave him when he tried to hide it from him. And it turned out to be true.

After 10 minutes, he was finished putting on the white lingerie. It was actually really beautiful. It had cute little bows and flowers on the panty. And the whole cloth was laced which gave a perfect veiw of his pink nipples and fat ass.

"Oh-" Taehyung blushed madly when he saw himself in the mirror.

Taehyung took courage and shyly got out of the washroom. He saw jungkook sitting patiently on the bed with sex toys.

" Oh-wah~!" jungkook groaned when he saw taehyung. Taehyung blushed and went towards jungkook and sat on his lap wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

" Fuck~ you're making daddy hard~" jungkook wispered and licked a line up taehyung's ear.

" You look so pretty baby. You're so sexy and beautiful. I love you." Jungkook complimented taehyung and kissed him deeply.

" I love you too Kookie." Taehyung giggled happily after the kiss.

" I think you're forgetting my name~ aren't you kitten?" Jungkook said smacking taehyung ass.

" Ah~!" Taehyung moaned when jungkook smacked his ass earning a smirk from jungkook.

" You see this toys here babe?" Jungkook asked taehyung suddenly with a gentle voice. Taehyung blushed and nodded shyly.