12

AUTHOR'S POV
Present time (Tae-18)(jungkook-16)

Taehyung has been more happier now than he ever was. His parents started to give him more attention and praise him for his hard work and grades.

On the other hand, jungkook stayed outside all the time playing around, smoking and sometimes drinking illegally from yoongi. He was also having his best time ever. But his urge to kiss and have sex with taehyung grew day by day.

Their parents didn't know anything that was going on between them. They didn't know taehyung's hate towards jungkook but they knew both of them didn't talk much with eachother like they used to when they were younger.

But one thing scared taehyung, he kind of lost control of jungkook. Before jungkook did whatever he told him to do. But now jungkook does everything on his own will. He even tries to flirt with taehyung sometimes which always catches him off guard.

" Jungkook oppa!" Another girl came again today searching for jungkook. Ever since he changed girls goes crazy over him more. And he became more mascular which wasn't helping him to get rid of those girls.

" For fuck sake don't call me oppa." Jungkook said making a disgusted face.

" But oppa~ I made a cake for you~" the girl whined batting her fake lashes.

" Get off." Jungkook lightly pushed off the girl who was now rubbing her boobs on his biceps.

" What about the cake?" She whined again. Jungkook was now seriously annoyed.

" Fucking leave it here and get out of my face." Jungkook replied angrily. He didn't like sweets but still that girl was giving him sweets claiming that she made the cake which obviously she didn't.

The girl kept the cake on his table and stood there beside him not wanting to leave.

" Can't you fucking leave?" Yoongi said in his cold voice making the girl scared and leave.

" Thanks hyung." Jungkook thanked yoongi for getting rid of that girl.

" Who's hungry? It's all yours." Jungkook told the class pointing at the cake and left with yoongi while everyone was cheering for giving them the cake. They went to the dance room to practice as jungkook loved dancing and yoongi went there to sleep probably.

" Hey do you have a lighter? I forgot to bring mine." Jungkook said to yoongi who was staring at jimin.

" Oh yeah." Yoongi handed him the lighter and went back to staring at jimin who was now practising a new choreography with Hoseok.

After staying there for an hour or two jungkook left leaving yoongi there with jimin. He went to the library to find taehyung because that's where the latter stays most of the time.

Jungkook spotted taehyung reading at the corner of the library where it was empty. Actually the whole library was almost empty. He quickly went there and sat beside taehyung to tease him like always.

Taehyung was too immerged in whatever he was reading and didn't notice jungkook sitting beside him. He thought it was some other student.

" Hey hyung~" jungkook wispered into taehyung's ear with a deep raspy voice making taehyung flustered.

" You scared me." Taehyung made an annoyed face and got up to avoid jungkook.

" Where do you think you are going hyung?" Jungkook started cornering him between the shelves.

" M-move." Taehyung tried to get away from his hold but that resulted in cornering himself more.

" You're so cute when you're flustered hyung." Jungkook wispered again and wrapped his hands around taehyung's curvy waist.

" W-what are you doing?" Taehyung stuttered. He was red like a tomato from blushing too hard.

"Admiring you. You're so beautiful hyung." Jungkook said looking deep into his eyes.

It'd be a lie if taehyung says it didn't make his heart flutter. It was impossible not to blush when he was only an inch away from your face.

Taehyung never realized how handsome jungkook was since few months ago when he started acting like this. He'd always pull taehyung close to him out of nowhere and sometimes pecked him while he was asleep and did many other things he didn't know of which includes jungkook cooking for him everyday.

" Move or I'll tell mom and dad everything. Also that you're assaulting me." Taehyung threatened jungkook but it didn't work.

" Well you can't do that anymore. Guess why?" Jungkook said still not letting go off taehyung.

" I am not fooling around jungkook." Taehyung said in a stern voice which jungkook cooed to because he was too cute.

" Well I am not fooling either. Mind checking your phone hyung?" Jungkook said smirking. Taehyung panicked and quickly got his phone out of his pocket.

Taehyung checked his phone over ten times now. The video was gone. It was there yesterday. He didn't know how, his phone had password and also the video was hidden. He looked at jungkook with big doe eyes not knowing what to do anymore.

" H-how?" Taehyung managed to stutter out.

" Simple. I asked yoongi hyung to hack your phone and delete that folder." Jungkook said grinning.

Yoongi actually knew how to hack from when he was 15 and now he is almost an expert. Jungkook told him what happened and he helped him get rid of that video.

Taehyung started tearing up. He didn't have anything to blackmail him with. No one would believe him if he says jungkook likes him not as a brother but in other way.

He got scared because his parents liked jungkook too much that if jungkook apologizes for his action and starts studying again. They'll give him a chance. They'll start to ignore him again. He's afraid to be neglected by his parents again.

" You're helpless now hyung." Jungkook wispered into taehyung's ear licking his earlobe in the process. Taehyung started shaking. He was afraid thinking jungkook would do something.

" Look at you being submissive. So cute aren't you?" Jungkook said caressing his cheeks, Taehyung whimpered.

" Aww. Is my hyung scared?" Jungkook mocked. Taehyung kept quiet.

" You're so selfish, you know. You're happy seeing me destroying my own life. But don't worry. I'll keep doing whatever I was doing. I don't wanna see you sad. And also I like being like this." Jungkook said suddenly in a sad tone, hugging him closely. Taehyung was too shocked to think anything.

Even though he was mean to him since they were little why is jungkook being so soft suddenly? Is he guilty that he stole his (tae's) parent's love from him? Taehyung's head was filled with these thoughts.

" It's my turn now. You'll do whatever I tell you to." Jungkook's aura suddenly turned into a dark one sending shivers down taehyung's spine. Taehyung stood there still shocked.

(Words: 1111)

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Have a nice day/night
Borahae 💜