48

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung woke up in jungkook's arm feeling warm and protected as always. He blushed and squealed mentally when he remembered everything from last night. He was finally married to the love of his life.

Taehyung stared at jungkook's handsome features, his sharp jaw line, doe eyes, messy raven hair and his bunny teeth which were peeking through his soft lips.

" Morning babe~" jungkook said with his raspy morning voice making taehyung jump a little. Taehyung let out a small sigh when jungkook didn't catch him staring.

" Good morning kook." Taehyung greeted back happily.

" You know, you can take a picture if you want." Jungkook said with a huge grin.

" I-i thought you didn't see." Taehyung blushed and buried his face into his chest.

" You're so cute!" Jungkook cooed and hugged him tighter.

" Hyung, about- umm." Jungkook tried to say something but couldn't complete the sentence.

" Huh? What happened?" Taehyung asked worriedly as he thought it was something serious.

" No, what I wanted to say is that, hyung you said you wanted babies with me, right?" Jungkook asked making taehyung blush.

" W-well yeah." Taehyung nodded.

" I know you want to adopt babies but I am really sorry hyung, I am still not ready to adopt a baby or child." Jungkook sadly admitted.

" Oh kookie~ it's alright. It's not important to adopt a child now. Yeah, I love babies but if you are not ready, we shouldn't do that." Taehyung cupped jungkook's cheeks and explained with the most gentle voice.

" Thank you for understanding hyung. As you know my parents abandoned me and your parents never gave you enough time, we know how it feels not to have enough attention from parents. I am really busy right now. I don't want my babies to feel that too." Jungkook said pouting sadly.

" You're so sweet Kookie. I totally understand you. Don't worry about that, we can adopt a baby later when both of us are ready." Taehyung said kissing jungkook's forehead.

" Hyung, how about we adopt a dog instead? I know you love dogs." Jungkook suggest as he didn't want taehyung to be lonely when he's not around.

(A/N: btw I am a cat person but I still find dogs really cute and adorable.)

" Omg really!? I've always wanted a dog. Thank you Kookie." Taehyung was already beyond excited.

" Okay okay calm down bear, i'll take you to a pet shop later today." Jungkook said making taehyung more happy. He didn't think jungkook would buy him one immediately.

" Uh~!" Taehyung moaned in pain when he tried to jump in excitement. His back was in pain from yesterday's intercourse.

" Oops. Did I go too hard yesterday?" Jungkook said in a teasing way making taehyung pout.

Taehyung tried to get up but stopped when he felt cum dripping down his thighs. He immediately covered his face in embarrassment.

" let me carry you princess." Jungkook lifted taehyung up and carried him to the washroom in bridal style.

After both if them got cleaned up, they got dressed and went out together to buy a pet for them.

" Welcome." The pet shop lady greeted the cute couple who entered into the store holding hands.

" Hello." Taehyung greeted back kindly and started looking around while jungkook just bowed a little and followed his cute husband who was already rushing towards every cages and cooing at the little puppies.