11

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Jungkook has been listening to me really well. He started skipping school and ignoring teachers which lead them to call mom and dad.

Mom and dad didn't say anything too serious. They just gave him a warning and said not to do it again. I knew that from the start they'll never be angry at him easily.

" Jungkook!" I called him from my room. He immediately came like a good boy.

" Yes hyung?" He asked sitting down beside me. He became more and more confident and daring lately. I felt like he was enjoying being the bad boy. But that's not something bad. I need him to be at his worst for mom and dad to hate him.

" It's not working. You should do something more." I said slightly moving away from him.

" Like what?" He asked with a serious tone. I've also observed, he became a bit cold. He used to talk sweetly with me. Now he talks in short sentences.

" I will not tell you what. You should do something quickly or you know what can happen." I threatened him. He sighed and got up.

" I'll do it." He left my room without any words.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Being the bad boy isn't so bad. Actually I wasn't satisfied with what I was doing. I wanted to do more. All my life, I never really enjoyed. I always spent most of my time doing something productive or helping others. Now finally I can get time to myself.

I took out all my books and sold them. Then I bought cigarettes with that money. Yoongi hyung does that too. He told me it feels really great when you inhale the harmful tobacco and you're stress lessens. So I decided to start smoking.

(A/N: DON'T SMOKE! it's harmful for your health.)

" Jungkook!" I heard the teacher shouting at me again. For the millionth time. I didn't say anything, I just gave her a 'what?' look.

" You're sitting on the table. Sit on the chair." I rolled my eyes and continued staring at hyung.

" Didn't you hear what I said?!" She shouted again making me annoyed.

" Fuck!" I cursed and left the classroom. It was painful inside that class.

" Hahahaha." I heard some students laughing from the end of the hall. I decided to hear what they were saying.

" Have you seen taehyung's fat ass? Must be really great to pounce on that fat ass."

" Yeah man. He's a whole damn meal."

" Whenever I see his curves and fat ass jiggling, I just want to fuck him right there and then."

I heard them thirsting over hyung. How dare they?

" What the fuck did you just say?" I said being ready to throw some punches.

" Oh! It's the new bad boy. Huh? What the fuck happened to you nerdy?" They started mocking me.

" I said what the fuck did you say about my hyung!?" I shouted at them.

" Oh that slut-" before that bastards
could finish their sentence I started punching them with all my strength. That's how I ended up in a fight with three mother fuckers.

Even though they were three, I still won. I just had few cuts here and there but it was nothing big.

" Will you ever look at hyung with your filthy eyes?" I said grabbing one of their collars.

" No. Plz don't beat us anymore." All three of them whimpered. I spitted on them before leaving.

" Aish! Those fuckers just ruined my day." I kicked on the air remembering what they said about hyung.

I went to the rooftop for a smoke.

" Ah~ mhh~" I heard some moaning.

Shit! who is having sex at the rooftop? Wait why is the moan sounds so familiar?

" Yoongi~ deeper~"

" It's daddy for you kitten."

Shit! It's yoongi and jimin hyung. Those horny men. I quickly got down.

After that day, I started picking up fights frequently and smoked everywhere. At first when I started smoking, it wasn't that effective but now I can't live a single minute without it. I didn't care if people gave me weird or disgusted looks. I just did whatever I wanted. I never felt this free before.

Also these days I became hornier than ever. Every time I see hyung walking or just sitting or doing nothing, I want to devour him. I want to hold him, kiss him and make love to him. I knew I needed him.

I did everything hyung told me to and it's not fun anymore. It became boring. I even got scolded by mom and dad alot too.

Flashback

" How can you do this to us jungkook!? We brought you up like our real child. Did we spent all out money on you to be like this!!? You're destroying our reputation!" Dad shouted at me for the first time in my whole life. He never did it before.

" Jungkook I know you're not like this. Just plz come to your senses. Don't do this to us! I can't take this anymore. You're teachers are calling me everyday complaining about you. You're not the type of person to fail in every subject!" Mom was shouting while tears were falling from her eyes.

" That's how I am. Fucking accept it!" I shouted back and left the house.

I actually felt really guilty, they did so much for me even though I am not their real child. They showed me love and affection that my real parents didn't but I had to do this for hyung.

I saw how lonely hyung felt because mom and dad were always busy with me. They gave all their attention to me and hyung was always left alone. I heard him crying every night. I tried to comfort him but he would always push me away. I couldn't say anything. I knew it was all because of me. It was all my fault that hyung had to suffer.

Flashback end

(Words: 1007)

A/N: The next chapter will be from present time where taehyung is 18 and jungkook 16. All of these were their past.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Have a nice day/night
Borahae 💜