10

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Even though I had a plan I was freaking out after recording the video. I know jungkook can't leave this house untill he's 18 and he won't leave because mom and dad likes him too much.

After sometime, I saw jungkook coming down. How is he so shameless? How can he face me after doing something really disgusting? He is fucking gay. It's not like I have any problem with that. Jimin is also gay but my parents are homophobic as fuck.

I have to come up with a plan how I'll blackmail him. But asking him about this matter out of no where is so weird. It's gonna be embarrassing for me too.

" Got it!" I wispered to myself after thinking of an idea. But is it really gonna work?

" Hyung are you alright?" I jumped at little bit hearing jungkook's voice.

" Hmm." I responded without knowing. Shit! Why did I hum?

I quickly got up and went to my room to do what I thought of as a plan.

" Let's see what I have." I said to myself looking for a revealing clothes.

I changed my hoodie into a loose t-shirt which came up to my thigh and a black short which was hidden under the t-shirt. I saw jimin doing this with yoongi hyung before.

" Hey jungkook?" I called him for the first time after a long time.

He looked shocked as I called him. But got flustered when he saw what I was wearing. I saw him moving uncomfortably.

He must be hard. I saw a bulge in his pants. I smirked that my planned but also disgusted that he's hard just by seeing me.

" Well well well. What do we have here?" He looked at me with a shocked face.

" H-hyung. What are you doing?" He said stuttering when I started cornering him.

" You're hard by seeing me in shorts? Fucking disgusting!" I could his scared face, seeing him afraid made me happy.

" H-hyung. I-it's not like that." He tried to get out of my hold by telling a lie.

" Don't fucking lie." I pushed him hardly causing him to fall on the floor. I kneeled on the floor to match his height and took out my phone to show him the video.

" Let's see how you react to this." I said and opened the video that I recorded earlier.

" You see this. I have evidence of your disgusting acts." I showed him the video. His face was now pale.

" H-hyung-" I stopped him from talking.

" Shh. You don't want me to show this to mom and dad. Right?" He stayed silent.

" You know what can happen if I show them. They're gonna disown you. And you're gonna have to live on the streets because you're now too big to be in an orphanage." He had tears in his eyes.

" W-what do you want?" He asked finally getting what I meant.

" Finally into the business. I'll not show this to mom and dad if you agree to do everything I tell you to do. But if you don't listen to me, I'll ruin your life just like how you did to me." I said smirking. I had everything planned out.

" I'll do it." He said hanging his head low.

" Good boy." I patted his hair and got up from the floor.

" Come here." I said sitting down on the couch. He got up from the floor and stood in front of me.

" Do everything you can do make mom and dad hate you." He looked at me shocked.

" Aww come on. Can't you do that for hyung?" I asked him with puppy eyes. He blushed at that. I tsked at his actions.

" I don't want to see you blushing in front of me. It's disgusting. Now do what I tell you to do." He nodded slowly.

" You'll fail all the exams." He nodded again like an obedient puppy.

" And I'll leave the others on you. Do every bad things you can think of. If you don't do these properly I'll show this video to them right away." I said pointing at my phone.

" I-i'll do it." He said with teary eyes.

" And don't you dare to say anything about this to anyone at school. Got it?" He nodded.

" Obedient. Aren't you? Good boy." I laughed at his pathetic face and left for my room.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

What is happening with me? I still couldn't  believe what was happening. Hyung saw me masturbating. It's all my fault. If I just locked the door. It wouldn't have happened.

" Shit!" I pulled my hair in frustration. He hates me more now.

I should just do whatever he wants. Also I never saw him laugh like this before. He must be really happy to see me suffer.

THE NEXT MORNING

I got up really early like always but then I remembered what hyung said. I shouldn't be the good boy. So I decided to sleep again. But then I remembered, hyung's breakfast.

I quickly got up and went to the kitchen and made pancakes. After  making breakfast I went to my room and laid down in my bed.

I know I shouldn't be doing this for him after what he is doing to me. But I can't seem to hate him at all. I feel like I deserve this.

My own family abandoned me. I know how it feels. I came into hyung's life and stole his parents. He must've felt the same.

I eventually fell asleep thinking about these matters.

After three hours I woke up and got ready for school. It was the first time ever in my life being late. There were few times where I was late but it was not more than 5 minutes. But today I am going to school after 2 hours.

I walked slowly inside the school gate and saw the school guards shocked face seeing me enter school at this hour.

I went to my class and saw the class already going on. Everyone was shocked seeing me. They must've thought I was sick because I miss school only when I am sick but I was completely fine now.

" Jungkook?" The teacher asked when she saw me standing outside.

I entered the classroom without saying anything. I could see hyung smirking.

" Jungkook did something happen? Why are acting like this?" The teacher asked gently patting my hair. Everyone loves me too much.

" I am fine." I said in a low voice and ignored her. But she didn't go.

" Are you sure you're alright?" She asked me again. Aish! She's making it hard for me.

" I said I am fucking fine!" I screamed at her making everyone gasp.

" Jungkook outside now!" She snapped back. I got up and left the classroom. I never saw yoongi hyung's eyes that big. He was looking at me like he saw a ghost.

It was my first time being disrespectful towards any teacher. It kinda felt nice. Everyone always saw me as god or something. They always expect me to get everything right and be perfect in everything. I am also human. It can also be hard for me sometimes. I can do everything easily doesn't mean, I don't work hard or it doesn't make me stressed out.

" It won't be that hard to be a bad boy." I smirked to myself.

(Words: 1232)

A/N: Bad boy kook is finally here hehe.

Omg this chapter sucks 🤧😭 I am cringing sooo hard!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Borahae 💜