20

AUTHOR'S POV

Seeing taehyung and Hoseok, jungkook started feeling insecure and scared.

' what if they are in a relationship?' 
' will hyung leave me like my parents?' ' Will I became lonely again?'
jungkook's head was overflowing with these thoughts.
His hands started to shake while thinking of being abandoned again.

" Hey jungkook? You're still awake?" Taehyung asked when he heard whimpers from jungkook's room.

Taehyung got a bit worried when jungkook didn't say anything. So he went inside the dark room.

" Hey you alright?" Taehyung asked slightly shaking jungkook's shoulder.

" Go away!" Jungkook slapped away taehyung's hand harshly. Taehyung was shocked at jungkook's sudden aggressive behaviour.

" Jung-" before Taehyung could finish his sentence jungkook pushed him which caused taehyung to fall on the floor hitting his head on the wall.

" Ah!" Taehyung hissed when his head hit the wall. It felt like it was  breaking in two.

Jungkook was shocked at what he did. He got too scared of being abandoned that he didn't know what he was doing.

" H-hyung?" Jungkook asked almost crying at what he just did. He has never hurt taehyung in his whole life.

" Don't touch me! You fucking bipolar!" Taehyung snapped angrily and left jungkook alone. Taehyung was really angry because of how jungkook treated him without knowing what actually happened to jungkook.

" He hates me now." Jungkook broke down crying.

Jungkook was crying madly and gripping at his hair tightly which was tearing some of his hairs. All his memories were coming back.

" You are useless."

" Go die!"

" You're the reason we are fighting."

" No one will ever love you."

" You should be abandoned."

" You're a burden."

The voices of jungkook's mom and dad kept repeating on his head.

" I deserve it"

" I deserve to be abandoned."

" I am useless."

" No one will ever love me."

" Hyung hates me."

" S-stop! No plz. I-i a-am s-sorry." Jungkook pleaded to stop the voices in his head. But the voices didn't stop.

*Self harm!*

Jungkook grabbed the mini knife which he kept for cutting fruits and started grazing it on his pale skin.

" Ugh!" Jungkook kept cutting lines on his arms and fingers to get rid of the pain.

" H-hyung was hurt because of m-me." Jungkook started cutting deeper after remembering what he did to taehyung.

Finally after a while he stopped, he looked at down and saw his hands filled with cuts and blood.

He quickly got up after realizing what happened and cleaned the knife and washed the blood off of his clothes and hands.

" I-its ok. I deserve it." Jungkook told himself and fell asleep without treating his hands.